@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Have you seen the website compiling all Kapeefer literature which @supermonkey42 put together? You should be able to find the entire story without interruptions there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m leaving now, but I’ll be back in about an hour, hopefully.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Never on Sundays, but Fridays and Saturdays I’m often on. It always depends on my family’s schedule. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ugh, not sure if I’ll be able to join you today…. 🙁 are u on on the weekends?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree oh, lol, that’s okay though! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! I have forgotten about this topic and gotten way behind! Sorry. 🙁
But anyway, I just remembered something from a while back. I looked up Xerxes (Ahasuerus) in the Encyclopedia Britannica once, and read that his wife ordered his entire brother’s family killed. I’m sure it was speaking of Esther’s command that Ham…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @catwing Are any of you around? I’ll be writing right now for about half an hour…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I apparently have accidentally gotten a day behind because I read chapter three this morning. XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Seekjustice *fistbumps with the fellow Aussie* Although I must say I pronounce it “kapeefeh” more than “kapeefah”?? Actually…nevermind. I’m not sure anymore. XD
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @lady-iliara You know how there is a KaPeeFer anthem? Those right there, ladies, are our Aethasian anthems.
Just sayin’.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter @sage-g @ariella-newheart Would any of you like to try Jaclyn along with Dekreel? I’d like to see more than one person’s take on her. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Can I try one?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder OHHHHHH *squeals* *shrieks* *faints* I LOVE it! This story is so much fun!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart, @skredder, she looks amazing both with and without colour. thank you both so much
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite So you’re the “other person who doesn’t write fantasy!” Cool!
Pickupyourpenandwrite I read a lot of books written in the early 1900s, and back then there was a much larger percentage of American kids who went to boarding schools. So I’ve read a good many books set in boarding schools which I enjoyed. A Shakespeare my…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @skredder @jane-mare @ariella-newheart @notawriter @seekjustice @everyone
I read the fourth chapter of Esther….
I think it was really sweet how much concern Esther showed for Mordecai when he was wearing the sackcloth and mourning about what was going to happen to her people. She sent him clothes so he didn’t have to wear the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Nope. I want the “rose-colored glasses” version of realism. 😀
My favorite of his would have to be Around the World in 80 Days but I’ve only read four or five of his books, so I’m not really qualified to have a favorite. I think his ending twist to that one is much better than the ending twist to The Pearl of Lima!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 The Pearl of Lima. It’s been a while since I read it, (why would I re-read a thing like that?!) but I think its something like either a white man falls in love with an Indian girl, or two Indians from different tribes, sort of like Romeo and Juliet. He escapes with her but on the last page of the book their pursuers shoot hi…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Ohhh, the black grapes one is rather morbid, don’t you think? 🙂
The town where the “average age is deceased” is kinda weird and kinda funny. It reminded me of an exchange I heard once: Ireland is famous for its tenor singers, but once a guy asked an Irish tenor why we always hear of Irish tenors, but never Irish baritones? Th…[Read more]
- Load More
