@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, 8 kids adopted??? Lucky. I have two adopted younger sisters and 3 biological older ones. we’re trying to convince our parents that we need a brother. Were they domestic or international adoptions?
@filewriterbase13x, so Meyers Brigg, or MBTI, is a personality test, of sorts. Basically its that there are 16 main personalities. And…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I really like those! Especially “The Last Tomorrow”, but both are good.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young Hello! I’m working. Anyone around the kingdom want to join me? Bobert’s not here, since he’s playing in the snow, but he might join us later. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow hopefully!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone, I have a prayer request.
My family has adopted several kids in the past, and we are in the process of adopting again. We were matched with some kids several months ago, and we did all the paperwork and everything, and got information a few weeks ago that made us think they would be coming in a few days, when suddenly we got notice…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh my goodness thank you for reminding me!!!!
@warrenluther04 my apologies, my friend. here’s your picture

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine I’m so sorry I couldn’t join you two writing yesterday. I was gone all day and will be most of today too, but I may be on Wednesday or Thursday. I’m on spring break, so doing fun stuff with the fam 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ooh yay more kp stories!!! I’d love to be a character!!!!!! 😀
you can either portray me as a steampunk horse:

or the native american horse 🙂 :

(though @dekreel would probably want me to be a steampunk horse 😛 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Already we can see the flicker of torches far below. The enemy is searching for the stone. My heart sinks like the sun that is getting lower and lower in the sky. But my parents risked everything for the stone. So would I.
I turn to Akira. “Where is the safest place down?”
“You are not going down there. You are hurt, and your parents would never…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I believe the story starter was @ingridrd and the person who first named the girl was @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Well, aren’t you the romantic one! 😀 That’s great, because I’m extremely romantic as well, so…probably! I am what they call a pantser, so I never know the details of what will happen until I write it, but I’m trying to plan ahead a little for this one. I promise he will save her at least once or twice, though, even if he doesn’t e…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, I just meant it died for a few minutes. 🙂 I was able to start it back up again after taking the battery out and putting it back in again. But my computer has been acting up lately, so I’m planning on saving everything on a flash drive from now on so I don’t lose everything if my computer really dies!
I haven’t decided yet w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Those titles are amazing! I’m sure I’d pick the book up to read the back or skim through it.
(I’d never take an idea unless it was offered me…except if I really wanted to? JK 😀 Your titles are safe.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young *weeps* It was coming along fine, but my computer suddenly up and died on me and I lost a couple of paragraphs. A couple of paragraphs isn’t all that much, but it was at a part that was very boring – one of those “bridge” parts between exciting things. So in probably half a page I can have a great time writing for a while when the e…[Read more]
-
Ingrid and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh, I forgot you haven’t watched the video yet! @dekreel can you please give this person the link to the milking puppies video?
The comic is based on a couple of the Kapeefer jokes, as is the rest of the KP lit on that site and if you watch the video it will make more sense.
-
Julia R. replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome, @filewriterbase13x ! Gosh, you sound a lot like me when I was your age! I still love painting and reading and writing and all that stuff, but I’m a bad fan and haven’t listened to Adventures in Odyssey in years.
Your book sounds awesome! I also love writing sci-fi and fantasy.
also since you love chocolate, definitely try the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
I am a Shield-wolf (a species of human that can turn into a wolf at will, usually for defense). I look like my profile picture and my name is Amber. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice It’s only about half and half here. It can also depend on the setting, whether it’s business or casual. My dad’s the only one in the family who has a nickname. 😀
I think I’ll have to go now. Especially since now that I have my little friend Bobert to take care of. It’s definitely got to be past his bedtime! 🙂
See you tomorrow?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s past midnight, and you’re very tired, and so am I, but I think you forgot to give @warrenluther04 a picture prompt, so how is he going to write a sentence? All you did was tag him…
😀 😀
- Load More
