@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, We’re having our missions conferance so I won’t be able to write, or be online much, until Monday
-
Ingrid and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter no problem! 😉
Chapter eight reminded me of the Bible verse that says (not sure if I’m getting this exactly right) “when the wicked rule the people groan, but when the righteous rule the people rejoice.”
@rochellaine @skredder @kaya-young @ariella-newheart @jane-maree @seekjustice @everyone
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ah, good. 😝
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No, you’re right. We know several families with twenty or more kids. 🙂 It’s just some skeptical person in the government who was supposed to approve the paperwork as a formality decided that it’s impossible for a family to be “normal” or something with this many kids, so they put a hold-up on everything.
Thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Too many kids? that’s interesting; a family I know has a ton of kids they’ve adopted and they continue to adopt. But I’ll definitely be praying for you and your family that your plans work and everything will turn out okay! 🙂 <3
-
Rochellaine and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And hopefully you all were imagining the MC as a guy… 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hope you don’t mind, I just made your last portion into present tense to match the rest of the story. 🙂
It isn’t a direct route, but at least this way we won’t be seen. Several times I think I hear footsteps crackling on the leaves behind us.
“Are we being followed?” I ask Akira.
She shrugs, but several times I see her glanc…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I suppose not…
@gh24682468999 I just made up a language of gibberish 😉
@ingridrd Thanks! Yes, I remembered…
@supermonkey42 Thank you! I think I can say the same of other KP literature as well, actually.
@skredder At least Rochellaine spared him! Even though, apparently, that’s a little impl…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia True to my word, I am telling you first of all that my website is finally published! 😀 I’ll be announcing it to a few others here one of the next few days, but if you’d like an early bird pass I’ll give you the address now. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow, I really messed up your tag. Sorry about that! @warrenluther04
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thank you. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I insist that disbeliefing someone is not morbid! If they’re not real in the first place, how does it hurt to make them disappear from tangible sight? I can only disbelief things that aren’t real, since disbeliefing is a factor of the imagination.
@supermonkey42 Well no, “sentient” droids aren’t real, but you don’t act like a droid. :…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I love writing from villain POVs, so yeah! Let’s do this! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *hides in shame* Haha, I was kind of hoping no one would notice. 🙂 I had a good reason to stay up late, though. I wanted to discuss a problem with someone, and Seekjustice was the only one around. If you want to know what the problem was, you can read a few posts from our discussion, starting from here. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Awesomesauce! 😛 @his-instrument
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I do have a character you could draw for me!
Harper Vandmark—has curly/bushy red hair, large glasses, brown eyes, and freckles. She is 15 and somewhat naïve. She is loyal, kind, and always sees the best in people. Harper usually wears light blue jeans, and a burgundy shirt with a zigzag pattern. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluth04 My character: short-tempered, sarcastic, and somewhat rash when it comes to decision-making.
Oh and when I’m not in wolf-form, I have caramel hair, stormy gray eyes, and I wear combat boots, an olive jacket and jeans. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahaha! This is great. Thanks for tagging meeeee…! 🙂
- Load More
