@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal If you want something short, but don’t want to do any more KP Lit, why don’t you just do a random short story? I do those all the time when I’m stuck on my longer works. If you want, I can give you a couple prompts, or you can find them on the internet.
Cool. I have a really hard time with outlining and structural stuff, since I’v…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal More Kapeefer literature?! 😀 Have you actually started writing the Cereal Wars yet, or are you still just in the planning stages?
My western’s doing okay. I haven’t worked on it at all today, because I keep getting distracted, so I’m glad you showed up! 🙂 Yesterday I tried to have a word war with Dekreel, but we accidentally mix…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Actually, I am!
I haven’t been writing this whole time. I’ve been trying to compile the list of movies Sleepwalkingmk asked me for. But I’ll join you in writing now!
What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! Glad you liked it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m still here! Does anyone want to join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I can’t wait either! 😉
ooh, awesome! have fun at that festival! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone want to join me in writing? @dekreel @ariel-ashira @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @jenwriter17
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *squints back* *tries to determine what about that title seems to annoy you*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira That’s okay. It’s reasonable that you haven’t seen it. Star Trek is just really popular and well-known so I thought it would make sense if I used an element from it in the story. Star Trek actually wasn’t the first show to invent “beaming,” since I’ve seen it in a sci-fi movie from the 50s which actually influenced Star Trek. But…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Why don’t you do the next installment on this story?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira You’ve never seen Star Trek? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ;D 😀
I figured you would fix it if you noticed, but didn’t know if you noticed. Sometimes people tag and just switch pages after without checking to see if the tags worked. I did that with Seekjustice a couple of days ago and she didn’t see my post until over an hour after I posted it, since I didn’t check her tag.
So you see, my d…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, and then I corrected it!

-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel all the reasons I blog can be summed up into one reason:Â I’m building relationships.
Part of the relationship building is to have a platform, but even that is a matter of building a circle of friends who will help you and encourage you and whom you can help and encourage.
I don’t blog for myself. I blog to make relationships. To meet…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk One more question before I complete the list: You want clean morals, I know, just like I do, but do you also want only light plots? Or are you okay with ones that deal with questions like suicide or pregnancy outside of marriage or other heavy questions like that? (Note: most of the ones I will recommend don’t, but a couple of t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Everyone around here seems to talk about it, so yes. But I don’t really know what it is. 🙂 Feel like filling me in?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! Have fun! 🙂
So, you want to chat, you say? What about? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I DID tag her!
Exactly! That’s why I have it! XD I’m going for humor.
- Load More

