@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 All the best for writing and editing, friend! <3
I’m afraid I don’t have the time to beta read at the moment, but I hope you can find a heap of other people to help you. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @other-aussies-and/or-nightowls
I’m here. Seeing if I can work in a bit of writing 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I am lovin’ all the kapeefer literature you and Dekreel are writing! 😀 Great job! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay, chapter swapping! Sounds great, thank you! 😀
Yes, that makes sense. I think I’m going to rewrite the first chapter, keeping everyone’s notes in mind. Jane said I was telling instead of showing a lot, so I’m going to try to work on that (maybe I should finish Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, hehe 🙂 ). So I’ll definitely let you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Just the kind of ending I wanted. XD Thanks!
@ariel-ashira Thank you! This is a Kingdom Pen adventure I’ve been working on. Sort of like Warren’s Dog series. You can read my whole story here. Just scroll down first. XD
Oh, never mind, you have read it all! XD Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it! And yes, you can’t go wrong w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well done!! It seems you have made good use of my map 😉
I LOVE FLYING SQUIRRELS!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES I’M AN ENFJ TOO! *high-five*
And I shall tag more ENFJ’s: @dragon-snapper @daeus @sam-kowal
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this is totally awesome-sauce! I can’t wait until the next paaaaaaart! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @jane-maree @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @anyone I forgot
Thank you all so very much for reading the first chapter of my WIP! I admit, I was really nervous about other people reading it, but you all were so honest and I will keep all of your advice in mind.
Considering how much I needed to work on with my first chapter, I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah, I’d love it if you would! 🙂 warning though; this is a really rough first draft
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel awwww I recognised that direct quote. *blushes*
This was the best, Dekreel. xD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree probably general overall chapter, but also stuff like inconsistencies (which some readers have already pointed out), and yes showing/telling stuff. Thank you!!!
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
oops got your tag wrong filewriterbase13x , just look at the post above
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriter13x okie dokie! I’ll try to draw him tonight and hopefully post him by morning! 👍🏼
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree you’re welcome, ’twas my pleasure 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 okay so I don’t want to go into full editor mode and scare you (been there, done that, it was bad xD) so what exactly are you looking for critique on? The general overall chapter? Or some more details like showing vs telling, etc.?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops X’DÂ That was an epic tag failure.
@supermonkey42Â KPA!! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Ten: Encouragement. In Many Ways.
And so, Jenna, Dekreel, Catwing, Skredder, Valentine, Rochellaine, Jane Maree and the troll-thing hid GIFs for the grand Easter-GIF hunt together. In the meantime, they talked laughed, bickered, argued, joked, and ate.
It didn’t take long at all for Jenna to warm up to her n…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 thank you so so much for organising this and it was a heap of fun to do it. *throws confetti* Thanks again. 😀
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking thanks! 😊 I do a first sketch in pencil, line it in .3 and .1 Micron waterproof liners, then colour in watercolour. I did the white detail with a Sakura Gelly Roll white pen. Thanks so much for the drawing prompt!!!
- Load More
