@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! @rochellaine Happy birthday to you and your brother! *throws feathers and candy*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! @rochellaine Happy birthday to you and your brother!
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Not really. If I jumped on a trampoline or rode a horse that day, as I fall asleep I may feel bouncy-ish. Like I’m jumping or posting (something you do on a horse). But it doesn’t wake me cause I’m not asleep yet. But if I move it stops. *shrug*
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! That’s the picture on @sam-kowal ‘s page, right?
I already found your picture at the beginning of this thread. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Welcome back! What you working on? I’m writing a blog post. 😀
@jenwriter17 probably… But sometimes I just don’t come and get distracted. 😛 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing agh, I wish I could join you tonight, but I can’t. Will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Here are Sam and Stan. I drew them awhile back when they were originally going to be my MCs for the KPA.

@sam-kowal Feel free to point out any changes that need to be made for her to draw the cover
(She’s making a cover picture for Warren’s dog KP story 🙂 )
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, I have a picture of Sam and Stan! Hang on…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wow, I had never heard of that before. Praying!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, thank you
@jenwriter17, thank you. it might, or it might make it worse
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, i’m back
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @notawriter @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @dekreel @skredder
*grin appears* *Vanishes in* I’m writing… Anyone else? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @notawriter @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04
*grin appears* *Vanishes in* I’m writing… Anyone else? -
Catwing replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I haven’t welcomed you yet so, WELCOME! *throws feathers* *throws chocolates*
I am Catwing! *purs* Glad to meet you.
Nice assistant. (Though for your signature you say, ‘Personal AI Assistant’ Shouldn’t you say ‘Personal Artificial Intelligent Assistant’ ??? 🙂 It doesn’t matter really, it doesn’t.)
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen1 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia wow, I’ll definitely be praying for you! *hugs* Remember, we can overcome anything with God’s strength 🙂
Do you think doing things that remind you of the Chinese culture will help with the homesickness?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know if anyone is still on, but I am signing off for about 30 minutes
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder *nod* *shrug* Maybe people who can do it read more sci-fi and fantasy, and imagine in their heads more? Just a theory.
Sometimes I wake up on a cliffhanger and it really annoys me. I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDED!
Occasionally when going to sleep I’ll have a mini dream where I fall. When I hit the ground I jerk forward and awake… *shrug* -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I know you’re gone, but I love it
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, the only ballet the I remember I went to early this month. it was Romeo and Juliet. It was really neat. they had Cinderella opera yesterday, but we didn’t get to go.
operetta? guess I’ll have to see what this is…
@jenwriter17, you’re leaving too? bye
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Can you post the full picture of Stan and you from your page? It’s for the cover of A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen.
@dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @filewriter13x Full pictures of your characters please. :3
- Load More
