@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I’m actually leaving, otherwise I would have loved to do one
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! Does anyone want to do a short word war? 15 minutes.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @alia I’m here for a few minutes. Writing CC. Adding my signature character. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, okay. I thought maybe she had posted a portion in one of the forums. but that makes sense
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you so much!! I’ll need them. I’m not going to do it right now, though. My little sister is singing “You Are My Sunshine” and “Eensy Weensy Spider” a few feet away from me, so I don’t think I’d better start crying and sniffling… 😀
So right now I will try to get my word count for Camp NaNoWriMo in on my western, and ma…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister My real brother is wondering if you make money on your songs. (My real brother, who is not you, no matter how many times people that for some reason…)
@jenwriter17 No I didn’t cry for the movie. But that song makes me sad. and nearly cry. :*(
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Heyo! Well, you can subscribe to topics and you will get an email whenever someone posts on that topic. also you get an email when someone tags you.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh dear yes….the dreaded third part. I will be here to support you, and hand you tissues.
There…..I just order boxes of tissues in bulk 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Nice ending. He has risen indeed!
(apparently I can search for GIFs even if I hide them. I have the ability to forget things. XP Oh, yes. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay I might do it! But then…help! I’ll have to reread the whole third part! How will I survive? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Just give them a few more window scenes and I might fall for them. 😉 I don’t care what happens, whether the conversation is completely boring, whether they argue, whether they kiss – I just love the fact that they’re talking through the open window!!! Since it seems like Justice is accustomed to coming to Chessy’s window when he w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, Chestice! that’s awesome 😀 I’ll let you know if I think of one…
ah, yes, Sapphire and Quillon were definitely a couple. 🙂 ooh yes, Rain + Kendall fanfiction sounds awesome 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, the first one I came up with was Chestice. 😀 What do you think of that? And can you come up with any more ideas?
I may not ship Chessy and Justice, but I did ship Quillon and Sapphire! Hey, what would you think of some Rain/Kendall fanfiction based on the conversation between Chessy and Rain about their crushes on Justice a…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, it has been very interesting and eye opening
@rochellaine, where can I read @seekjustice ‘s book???
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! yup, still here 🙂 you are forgiven 😉
hmm, no I don’t have a ship name. Do you? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 If you’re still here – and if you’re willing to speak to me after what I said about Chessy and Justice – I’m writing now. 😉
Say, do you have a ship name for them? 😛
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Here’s my character:
Lillian
Red, slightly wavy hair
16 years old
Blue eyes
5’4
She’s from the 1860s, so she wears a Victorian-style dress
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy I guess the best way to do it would probably be to just put the link out there for everyone, and say that there’s a limited time – say one or two days, or maybe less – to access it. After the time is up, you can copy everyone’s comments into your own notes and then delete the document. Then the link will be empty and no one can read y…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine WHAT? YOU DIDN’T SHIP THEM?! GIRL, I WAS SHIPPING THEM SO HARD BY THE SECOND HALF!!!
@seekjustice We shall convince Rochellaine that Chessy and Justice should be a couple! 😉
- Load More
