@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m in Eastern time, so an hour ahead of you.
Um, how did you get my email? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira What time zone do you live in? 🙂 Oh, and I meant to reply earlier…please do give me any comments you have on my story! I won’t be hurt or offended or anything. I’d just be sorry if you were too worried about that to comment. I would love to have your true opinion!
So…what have you got? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for your comments! 🙂 I totally understand what you’re saying, and you’re actually right in what I should be writing.
My problem is this: Chara is me. 😛
More correctly, she is me – but two years ago, when I was still insecure about my height and really wouldn’t do anything on my own. I’ve grown up considerably since th…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aaaah, I see.
I’m scared. *cocks head**shrugs* We know you didn’t mean it. They’re nice poems.
Look, in life you’re bound to offend people. Even if you try not to. You make up, you learn. Sometimes afterward you learn more about each other.
And you don’t know what offends people until you (or someone else) offends them (or they…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! That’s good.
@alia Praying.
@ingridrd Congratulations! Praying for both those. 🙂 🙁 -
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *looks down at ‘pale’ feathers* What fear am I confirming? That cats do rule the world? That having wings is really cool? That my feathers have gone pale?! *hiss of horror*
*blinks yellow eyes innocently*
I like most of my poem. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I don’t have time to read it all now. But I read a good chunk, and it was helpful already.
Thanks.
Turtles scare away foxes? I thought sitting in a box with a pair of socks eating green eggs and ham did that… Or does that only work for people named Sam? -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Do you wish to include me? *grins* That would be lovely.
I like your beginning. 😀 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yay! 🙂 I have to let you know though that I probably won’t be able to get to it this week (same for yours @seekjustice); life is busy at the moment. But I look forward to reading both of your writings! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha, I appreciate your “few” comments! 😉 That was awesome.
Thank you so much for reading! <3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *looks down at ‘pale’ feathers* What fear am I confirming? That cats do rule the world? That having wings is really cool? That my feathers have gone pale?! *hiss of horror*
*blinks yellow eyes innocently* I like most of my poem. 🙂 -
Catwing posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m not sure how to say this. I mostly liked your poem. But it’s like you and rochellaine don’t like being associated with trolls. I don’t really like being described as having a devilish grin. Creepy, sure. Devilish, no. I just don’t like that word. Just so you know for later.
I’m fine joking about evil overlord stuff though. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal (Also roughly how tall are you? Tall, short, the size of a breadbox? And do you want to be standing there or turning to get away?)
@filewriterbase13x Good! (Drawing wise long hair or a cape are fun for composition. 😀 )
Finished Stan, File, B-bot, Catwing. (Unless I need to do something on Stan’s wings. Do I?) What do you think of…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @valtmy Thank you all so much for your comments! I haven’t finished editing the last section yet, but I have the next section done if you’d like to read it and edit it for me! 🙂
@ariel-ashira The offer to let you edit it still stands, but if you still don’t want to, you can read it anyway. 😀
I put in the last part…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine phew, okay good. <3 <3 <3
I am immune to getting sick from chocolate. 😉
*covers you in….uh….whatever your favorite treat is* 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Um, actually I’m divided even with people I don’t know. 😀 If I’m at a party/big gathering I usually don’t go up first to introduce myself to someone, but if I need to do business, I walk right up and state my need to the person at the counter, or the guy in charge, or whoever. Also, if I’m taking care of one of my siblings I h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder You rate your teachers by their mustaches? 😀 😛
Ah, okay. Oh, you too? I get that all the time, since I’m just under five feet. That’s part of the reason why I almost always wear business-like clothes, because it makes people realize I’m older. I’m nineteen, and when I go out with my dad, people treat me like a twelve-year-old and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I understand. I actually am about half and half on a lot of things, which is why I haven’t announced my MBTI personality here, because I always end up with a 46%-54% or similarly even ratio on three or four of the sections! 😀 So I’m basically half introverted and half extroverted, and half a leader and half a follower, or w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine btw, if I don’t post my ‘broken air conditioner’ poem by the 18th, feel free to remind me. Life’s just busy at the moment 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh my goodness no you’ve always been so kind and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hurting you was the farthest thing from my mind! I am so sorry if I hurt you, I feel really bad now. I’ll stop talking about the joke now if you want….
can we still be buddies?
- Load More

@catwing Forgive me! Im sorry. I wont use that word in the future.
I forgive you. I know you didn’t mean anything. 🙂
Thank you, understanding friend!