@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Anybody available for a quick 5 minutes word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, so close yet so far. It would be really neat to meet people on here in person
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That’s okay. 🙂 I have access now! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I’ll probably be hopping on and off the rest of my day. So I’m sure at one point it will coincide with you
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, about 30 minutes from Denver.
Is there a particular reason you wanted to know?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think the difference is that spoilers tell everything and teasers tell a small portion to make you want to know more
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, mainly it’s before you get there. Say you and a sibling were reading the same book. If she finished it first and then told you how it ended, then it takes away the experience of finding out yourself. that’s the main reason people don’t like spoilers
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you still here?
@ariel-ashira, a spoiler is when someone tells you something about a book/movie/tv show before you know about it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice thanks for tagging me, I might be on later 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira FCM is Family Covenant Ministries, a homeschool organization. They’re awesome! We know the family that runs it. Here’s the link if you want to check it out:Â https://www.familycovenantministries.com
yeah, I’m not sure if I’m comfortable saying exactly where I live, but it’s eastern Missouri 🙂 and you?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think I’m going to any conferences, unfortunately. It would be awesome to get to meet you guys. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey I’m in Missouri too! 😀 Do you know about FCM?
@rochellaine No, I’m not going to any homeschooling conferences this year. The organization we do events with isn’t planning one. (They’re Family Covenant Ministries by the way). Man, that would be so cool if I met some of y’all in person! *sighs* maybe one day…..
I’ll tag more @n…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes… Do you? (I like your tag. Btw. Dragons!)
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I think I’m going to the Arizona Homeschooling Convention.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 That’s awesome. 😛 *won’t melt your chair today*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Why don’t you come visit us in America? It’d be fun! 😀 (Have you ever traveled out of the country? I have, once.)
Yeah, your characters are so mixed up. 😛
@jess-penrose Thank you! She’s hungry, so a pizza will be helpful. Character arcs, yes! 😀
Sorry, but I’m going to go to bed now. It’s really late! 😉 I’m going to be up…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, for all of you people who read this topic, such as Ariel and Alia and probably others I don’t know about. 😛 I agree with Jess about disclaimers, so I’m putting in a disclaimer here.
You see, as I said earlier, the fact that I deleted it makes it sound worse than it really was, so to assure you that I didn’t have a weird or horrible…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yes! Now I remember I was laughing with my sister the other day over the fact that Quillon says “Gracious goodness, it hurts!” when he gets shot. We were laughing because that’s my sister’s particular exclamation, and I always tell her she says it backwards, since most people say “goodness gracious.” So I do remember from the la…[Read more]
- Load More
