@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter Hope you don’t mind: I gave Aspen a try! She was super fun and sounds like a cool character. I attempted the glass sword, although I’m not sure it turned out right. 🙂
Hope you like her!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha, you didn’t mention my own favorite, which is The Legend of Annie Murphy. 😛 It’s probably because I’m so fascinated with time travel. Other than that I think I like The Secret of the Desert Stone best. @catwing would probably like that one (Desert Stone) because she likes old native legends which point to Jesus. …am I rem…[Read more]
-
Hannah and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m praying that everything goes well! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Wow, that is a hilarious poem! I love it!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a character that needs a face.
Devin Watt—15 years old, has green eyes and brown hair. He usually wears jeans and T-shirt. He also has a tattoo of a triangle on his right arm. Personality: sarcastic, adventurous, usually pretty rash in his decision-making. He also has a melancholy side, however. So there. Anyone wanna give him a g…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Awesome, I’ll get to it as soon as I can 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal What do you think of Stan?
Do you want to be standing or turning away or do you have an idea? -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying.
Try to relax. (That’s hard, but maybe it will help…) 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking You seem to think of lots of quote thingies that remind me of Kay. 😀
I made a very intriging dialogue between her and me. XD
Kay: You scared me.
Me: I scared you? You jump off of buildings for fun!
Kay: But I’ve never fallen through an inter dimensional tear before.
Me: You have an interdiminsional machine.
Kay: I’m inside…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks.
Good cause that’s how I picture you. Mostly. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
filewriter@base13x wrote:
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part Five: King Who?
I ran with the dog, who said her name was Skredder, and the purple giraffe, Kaya, at my side. B-bot and Catwing flew above us. I was of course not sure of where we were going, but the dog seemed to…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Sorry I left For a while and didn’t tell you. I love both these parts! Of course Wonder creatures deal with lost minds on a regular business. They tend to hide in closets, under beds, and in sock drawers. If not there you could then try your left shoe. 🙂
I must have really lost my mind… I even said I don’t think. O.O
The…[Read more] -
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a prayer request, tomorrow I am taking my driver’s license test .but there’s a catch, it’s gonna be harder than most. My previous written test results are almost 2 years old so I have to take the written, vision,drivers, and road signs tests. 😲 I’m super nervous about all of except the road signs and vision tests.
Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve sung in churches and randomly in public before, (not formally in public, just walking around and singing,) but never in a nursing or retirement home so I’m hoping everything goes well! 🙂
That is a very cute song!!! 😀
I use emojis a lot too, which is really funny, since me texting an emoji is considered an event by my…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, awesome! My piano teacher wants to take us students to play at a nursing home sometime. 🙂 and OH MY GOODNESS YES POST A VIDEOOOOO! 😉
Probably a song by Dylan Laine. I just found her on YouTube and she’s a Christian singer/songwriter/musician. Here’s a link to one of her songs, it’s pretty cute…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, I’ve been trying to find time to sing at a nursing home sometime in the near future, so when that happens I might post a video or recording of that on my website… 😉 No promises, though. 😛
Sure, but right now it’s the old one which is not so great looking and not updated very well. I’m working on redoing it, and when I fi…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I thought you meant novels in the romance genre. 😉 yeah, I ship characters occasionally. Hmm, I would say that mild romance can make a story more interesting, like in Seekjustice’s sequel, with the situation between Zac, Justice and Chessy. Other than that, I really don’t know what advice I can give 😉
I just thought of you the…[Read more]
- Load More
