-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah the way I gasped😭 that was perfect for what I’ve been planning for Dylan’s character arc 🤭
“…Love?” someone asked.
“Yes, my dear, delectable Dylan.”
And you’re such a good writer girl!! I love reading this!! 🤩
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I got busy and had to take a bit of a break from kp.
Nice to meet you! Army of tiny ducks? XD I love ducks lol. Those genres sound fun, kinda the same thing I do (mostly dystopian here, but I do have a fantasy dystopian)
I like birding too! What’s your favorite bird you have seen?
Yw!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
I just watched the legend of Hei! Girl it was sooo sooo good! I was starting to cry at the end and like I just loved everything about it! I think it’s now my current favorite fanart! Thank you so much for the suggestion, I’ve got to make some fanart sometime lol. < 3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Making our own website would be cool.
I have no memory of joining kp and making my account. Did we have to send in an application email or something? What was it like?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I wanna be a potato
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My microwave lasagna…”
Everyone stopped to stare at a slouched man in sunglasses, Joe. He shrugged. “I’m still hungry.”
Hehe I love it
Now I’m really curious what all the characters want their wishes to be. I think I know Dante’s maybe.
And Joe would probably just ask for a cup of coffee or for a mute button for his overly talk…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Not as active now. Not sure why. Will still post updates on my creative projects if I ever accomplish anything and will role play when I feel like it which probably won’t be often. I’ll still be stalking so I’ll see if anyone tags me 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @hybridlore @the_lost-journal
Thanks so much for the prayers!
Here’s an update for anyone wondering:
The doctors couldn’t figure anything out and he came home because it’s not a major emergency. He’s doing better today and actually got some sleep.
I’m starting to think it might be his anxiety and stress causing major physical…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi everyone, sorry I ghost this topic so much, but my dad could really use some prayer right now.
We just called an ambulance to take him to the hospital and my mom went with him. He’s been having really bad stomach pain that keeps him from eating and sleeping and makes it difficult to breathe. He hasn’t been able to work because of it and it’…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
One day, I hope to fly a million miles away. Where painful memories are far away, and the fresh beach breeze covers my dry skin. The sea would lap over me, tugging at my hair, and perhaps I would feel at home. The strangeness of my new world would comfort me from the horrors of the one past. I’d bring you with me if I could, but I’m not sure you…[Read more]
-
Prettyyy, this reminds me of when we last went to the beach and sitting alone over the water in the evening 😊
-
@whalekeeper
ty
ooh that sounds super nice 🙂 -
That’s really pretty. <3 I want to put it to music though I have no idea how.
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
My rubber hose style drawing phase has returned

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Felicity—Group 1, Elderstrand
Felicity shot a glare at the guy who had just brought everyone to the roof. He was currently lying down, exhausted, and right within kicking range. Felicity did not like being pulled from a fight before she could finish it.
“What? So we’r…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Copy pasting tags has always worked fine for me. You just need to make sure they’re spaced out properly
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @whalekeeper @rae @raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Felicity- Group 1, Elderstrand
“What are these things?”
Felicity furrowed her brow. “I thought at first they might be clickmen, but they’re silent, no machinery. But they aren’t ink animated, either, probably, because there was something inside. They definitely aren’t peopl…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity- Group 1, Edge of Elderstrand
Felicity got shakily to her feet.
“Yep. Didn’t feel-” she stumbled suddenly, and Sara caught her.
“… a thing,” she finished. Her eyes were half glazed over, but she was still scanning the nearby area, ready to throw herself at any threat that came close.
“You okay?” she asked, trying to deflect.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ok cool thx
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae@grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @jonas
3 Ironwalkers down, 9 to go, if anyone was wondering. Pretty sure there were originally a dozen.
I’ll hold off on having Felicity fight anymore.
- Load More

To be remembered not by flowers
One day, there was a little girl tree. Her trunk sprouted from the ground, firm and stable. She loved the summer, autumn, fall, and even the winter. Her roots took hold into the ground and grew deep and firm.
When next winter came, the wind was cold. It blew her over, and her trunk toppled. The other trees…[Read more]
That was beautiful. I had to reread it twice ❤️
I think there were a couple times when you said “women” when you meant “woman”? (I’m sorry my grammar naziness is showing)
But anyway, I can’t pick a favorite line. How do you paint such a vivid picture with so few words?
@loopylin
Thanks girl! < 3
Oh yeah, probably. It's fine lol! Grammer nazziness is only annoying when it's done for the sole purpose of being right, and I know you're not like that.
Thank you XD idk! Honestly, it's kinda a blessing and a curse. Sometimes, I feel emotions so strongly that I get all confused and overstimulated… but if it's not too…[Read more]
Yayy you watched it! I knew you would like it. Also the poem was beautiful, I wondered at one point if she tyrned into fossilized wood because that stuff is gorgeous. :]
@whalekeeper
yes I loved it so much lol. I could see it becoming a rewatch too.
Ooh y’know that would be a interesting touch.