-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hello!
I have a character in here who is technically not a prince in his original story, but I changed his backstory slightly so he can be a prince for this, so you can do that if you want. Or you could add your character as a servant or staff member or the school. OR he could be impersonating a prince for some reason. Whatever works…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Lucian
As Ellis and the Moth Prince dueled, Lucian stood to the side and watched. There wasn’t much else to do. He didn’t intend to train and he had a bit of time before his next scheduled class. As he watched, arms crossed, a playful voice out of the air spoke to him.
“Why don’t you go over there and join the fun?”
Lucian glanced towards the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
@koshka I’ve been thinking the same thing XD I was trying to think of a way to make Lucian approach Ari earlier, but I was drawing a blank. He’s just too introverted.
Also, your drawings of Lucian and Ellis are adorable.
That is not my intention, but thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Check on Kemp and… what were their names? The other two.”
Remember the importance of what we’re doing. Few for the many. Remember what that means to you.”
Why does whatever this is feel like a cult
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
MoRE mEmeS

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I really hope no one reading this is actually a fencing or sword fighting nerd because I know nothing about this
Ellis
“Three. Are you ready?”
Moth nodded. Ellis held his sword out in a salute, then went into an en garde stance. Moth mirrored him, and the duel began. Ellis attacked first, attempting a jab at Moth, but he qui…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I may eventually get around to writing a rp, but first here is Ellis’ chart that is kinda finished

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Actually I think the send help dot should be a bit closer… it’s fine I can edit later
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t love the drawing, but I made a chart for Lucian. I’m tired and he’s not very developed so I didn’t answer a lot of things, but here it is

- Load More
