-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator If they’re in high school, they’re in PE right now, getting ready to play dodgeball
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lois
Lois fished in his pocket for his key as he stood in front of his new room. The bedroom door was made from dark wood and had a brass handle and knocker. Both the door and the brass fixings had a few simple designs on them, the knocker being the most complicated. It was in the shape of a small bird, so that it looked like it was pecking at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Ikr? I cant keep up with the speed of rp’s much anymore they used to go sooo fast
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!! < 3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Hi I know it’s been a really long time since you guys have seen Tauren.. it’s been a long time since I’ve drawn him too! I haven’t been drawing much recently except for some realism portraits (Which has actually improved my overall art a lot) but recently I’ve been wanting to finish some of my half used…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Hihi, don’t worry it happens! Glad you’re still here, I check in every week or so myself.
Hearing you say ‘remember when my whole life was on here’ really brings back memories… I used to check kp like 6 times a day 🤭 can’t believe that was like 4 years ago or something?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
This is better. It always looks different when it’s not on my drawing tablet 😖 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I drew my character Lemonhead. The colors look wonky though idk why.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, it happens. You’re not the only one:p For a while the whole site was pretty inactive, but recently people have been coming back. I’m glad to know you’re still here too <3
-
Loopy posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@cj Hi! I love your pfp. Are you new on kingdom pen? I don’t think I ever saw your introduction post.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s so funny to me that they just somehow missed everything that happened at the maze entrance lol
Felicity
Her eyes lit up.
“Yes. Good idea. He was at the entrance of the labyrinth. I think he might be the one who brought us here. As for where he is…” She thought for a moment, then suddenly remembered something. “Do you know ho…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Dante
Dante silently followed Rory’s instructions. He watched him work, but soon his mind began to drift. The excitement of the fight had worn off, and he was beginning to feel numb again. He was tired, and the only things keeping him awake were the presence of another person, and the sharp pain of the cuts.
Soon, Rory was…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh my goodness I love Lucy so much
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
ugh that’s kind of annoying! Nothing beats skill though : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
aw man that sucks! That’s actually so similar to a game I’m playing called Genshin impact. It’s a gacha game, so you use in game currency to ‘wish’ (Otherwise known as gambling lol) on banners that have chances of giving in game characters. You can be F2p like me and still get through the game but getting the in game currency takes a lot…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry I didn’t respond sooner to this, but I’ve been really struggling to find the words. I know that nothing I could say can make this any better, but I want you to know that I’m here. I saw when you first posted and have been praying for you and your family whenever I think of it, and I will keep praying. This is an…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
what? Paying just to change your name? That should be free!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae just noticed, no way you changed your name to cranberry sauce just for thanksgiving 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sure that would be great!
- Load More

@loopylin hi!! Thanks so much–I love yours! I’ve been on KP for a couple years, just not very active unfortunately. Still trying to get the hang of everything, haha.
Understandable. I remember barely saying anything for several weeks when I first joined, lol.
Well it’s cool meeting you! Don’t be scared to ask questions or say hi to people. Everyone is pretty welcoming on here :]
Yeah, but thank you for reaching out and saying hi! It’s really cool to meet you, as well. I can already tell everyone’s really welcoming :D. Have you been on here long?
I think it’s been like 3 years? Not sure. I might be a little too active on here lol
Oh, cool! Yeah, I was just reading through some of the topics, and they’re all so fun!