-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes I totally want to see them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @acancello
Thank you gals so much! <3
And you all are always free to reach out to me too if you need it 💗
I’ve never been in a situation like that, specifically, but I can definitely relate to the “oh, this is a villain backstory, lol,” except for me, it’s “oh, this is a underdog hero backstory, lol.” Act…
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@sarafini You ok girl? I’m praying for you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofeatherium
Thanks <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry guys I need to add something too that.
Part of what makes this harder is that my dad has some awesome qualities. He knows how to play soooo well. I mean he’s like the absolute dream Grandpa, but because of his other issues I don’t plan on him being around my kids a whole lot if I have any. He can be caring and fun, so there’s always this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @anyone
Ok yall I know I keep asking people to pray for me… just having a really hard time ok? 😅
I mean I’m literally crying rn. I decided to drive myself to a appointment with my college counselor to plan classes, but on the way there I was super stressed because I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YUS SEBBY!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*eagerly sits down with popcorn and a fuzzy blanket*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes!! Into the Sebastianverse!
I would love to read anything you post on here. Your world(s) and characters are so cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah that sounds great!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t been active in the castle in a while either. It’s kinda been dead. I don’t even know when the last time I RPed in here lol XD
If no one else wants to I could have one of my new characters meet yours? I’m just barely coming up with their design so they really need to be expanded on 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww cute!! I love the siblings (especially Cody 🥰)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
There we go.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Jack, Cody, and Kate
The Celby siblings stood facing each other in a cramped stone closet, lit only by the light coming in from underneath a splintered wooden door. The air was musty and smelled vaguely of soap.
“What in the devil- ”
“Jack. Language.”
“Sorry. But where are we?”
Cody scratched the back of his neck and mumbled, “I thought one o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright, I’m adding three characters instead of two. They just aren’t the same without the others. Here’s the physical descriptions:
Jack: 17, white blond fluffy hair that covers his eyes, tan skin, linen pants and shirt, thin wool vest, sandals
Cody: 15, really fluffy hair, long droopy pointed ears, freckles, cute button nose, button down shirt…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Um what the heck my thingy disappeared
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also any other characters of mine who were in here before are gone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright, I’m adding three characters instead of two. They just aren’t the same without the others. Here’s the physical descriptions:
Jack: 17, white blond fluffy hair that covers his eyes, tan skin, linen pants and shirt, thin wool vest, sandals
Cody: 15, really fluffy hair, long droopy pointed ears, freckles, cute button nose, button down shirt…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Idk if this helps at all (our stories are really different, so what works for me might not for you) but I like to use the in between parts for little bits of dialogue or setting to help develop characters. For instance, instead of using a major plot event to show a character is nervous, It might just be a single line they say to…[Read more]
- Load More
