-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve outlined about 28 chapters into my redraft, and I can see better where it’s going, so that’s good. I’ve had this scene stuck in my head the entire morning of Tauren yelling “ORDER IN THE COURT!!” (While smashing his empty coffee cup) at Layson and Lesli 🤣 and the rest of the tea shop is just staring like um… what?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry to hear the past few days have been hard! <3<3
It’s okay 🙂 I’m doing a lot better now <33
Oh what’s the new project!?
I think I’ve mentioned it to you before…it’s a cute little romance ❤️ I actually just added the boy love interest to the Character Castle…and ngl…I love him so much alreadyyyy 🥰🥰
I’m doing…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry that rp was a lot longer than I intended
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lois
“Please?”
“No, Felicity. I’m not going to give you a high level illusion spell just so you can skip class again.”
Felicity was leaning against the wall next to Lois as he rifled through his locker. She put on her best pouty face, which still wasn’t very good.
“Aww but it’s history. Remembering all those boring names and dates is torture…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww man, yeah the pics are not working
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey!! I’m doing alright, thanks for asking! Still having health issues (been stuck inside a lot because of that but oh well) I’m drawing a lot though! I’m currently working on a 24″ by 18″ comic, which is the first part of my prolouge. I did a lot of sketches to lead up to this because I’ve never drawn sci fi before (prolouge is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Clement is like 5’10” I think, he is 31.
Reuben steps forward, facing the newcomer with a small smile. “I’m not entirely sure what this place is…other than it’s a castle, but me and my brothers have been here before. I’m Reuben, those are my brothers Leo and Jakob, and this is our new…uh, friend, Sebastian.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Congrats on finishing your book! That’s super awesome!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Actually, I might not add Dante. Idk, should I?
Anyway, here are a couple other characters:
Felicity Frost: female, mischievous bright gray eyes, pale skin, long white hair braided down to her waist, very tall, wears plain old-looking clothes, always barefoot, spellcaster (I’ll explain that later)
Lois (last name tbd): male (yes, Lois can be a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok! Is it only the second day?
I’ll add Dante cuz he’s easier to write, and maybe I’ll also add someone else later.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! That is amazing!! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for your book! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
How far into the school are you guys? Is it too late for me to add a few characters?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww those were really good! Poor bois (Or per above conversation.. men?!) They need to get out of there!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol that’s great! I’m sure home school is a part of it, when covid sent my sis home from school we got a lot closer 🙂
Oh yes I want to see then! 😍😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha…a little XXD I’m already over here like: “once this one’s done, I gotta work on Riker/Leon’s 2nd novel (which I actually started several months ago, lol! 😂) and then do The Bois’ book!!”
Lol the waterfall of work continues XD
I’m just so happy this one is finally finished 💗💗
(I told my younger brother and he gave me a hu…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH. MY. GOSH. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU RN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
CUPCAKES IN THE CHAT FOR FREEDOM!!!
🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💖💖💖💖💖💖🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
(Ok that’s my little…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Last chapter?!! 🥹😍😲😲
And you are so welcome! I’m honored to be able to support you! <3
I’m so happy for you! Is it kinda emotional for you lol?
And hey I mean if you ever plan on having illustrations… 🤔😏😏
I do I do XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry you were feeling sad! That’s great you got to see your sis and have fun with her though!
DUDE THAT’S SO COOL!
When can I buy it? Where can I buy it?!🤯🤯
XDXD Ok ok I’m kidding I know that takes awhile 😂😂 are you going to just keep it for you and your friends or get published?
Seriously though we are all so proud of…[Read more]
- Load More
