-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you for your prayers! I’m praying about it too.
I get that. Getting away from it for a little bit can help.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wow, 60k is great!
You are so welcome! 💗💗💗
Also on a random note, I prayed about wanting to have a good senior quote awhile back…
Guess what? I found the perfect one awhile ago!
“Part of the journey is the end.” – Tony Stark
🤣🤣😂
Is it not perfect?!!
Ok maybe I should watch endgame… I’ll get around to it maybe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Man talk about communication issues 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks for being aware of that 💗💗 I know other people don’t understand what it feels like to be in the thick of it. Sometimes what looks like a step forwards from the outside doesn’t feel like one. And thank you for you’re encouragement!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Min, I am so glad God is helping you to put the pieces together. I know it’s still hard, confusing, and it still hurts, but God’s got you and your entire family through all of this…let God in and he will help you with whatever you need <3
I am too! Thank you for your encouragement <33
(I sooo meant to get back to you yeste…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yess!!! Victorian theme would be great!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I guess it’s sad and confusing 😉 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Can I just tell ya something?
I had something really odd happen just now… idk what to think of it. My dad has been in a pretty good mood recently, and I was talking to him and it turned into the usual kinda urging me to get out there and do more (why don’t you go driving) I was super annoyed but just stayed calm, and I was…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Uh like a fourth of them are. I have a lot of characters XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, well I can’t make him yell at them for something as little as that lol
Mr. Gregory
Gregory rounded a corner and stopped suddenly in front of several (how many of them are there?) lizard-like students. One spun around and bared his teeth, but stopped when Mr Gregory wasn’t who he expected.
Who was he expecting, then?
“Sorry, sir…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m doing pretty well! I’ve been inside since Saturday because my mom is gone so I don’t have a ride lol. I’m trying to keep myself busy so I’ve been cleaning a lot, and drawing too! I’m working on a character guide sheet for Tauren. It currently has a drawing of him at about 8 different ages up to 20, idk what’s going on the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If you guys actually do end up doing a masquerade ball, I’d love to join later. That is, if there aren’t too many people already.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Felicity
“Decided to test the system?”
She shrugged. “School’s not really my thing.”
Lois looked at her disapprovingly. “You’ve never even been to school before.”
Felicity grinned at him and then quickly changed the subject.
“Anyway, like I was trying to ask earlier, what worlds are you guys from?”
She open…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh I did just realize that I have this one character dynamic that I always fall into. It’s where one character is the super chaotic one and constantly wants to go do things and they have a friend/sibling/coworker/whatever who is always really chill and tired, maybe a bit grumpy. The chaotic character is always dragging around the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Really cool concept! I can see why you’re asking for advice lol…
I think it could work. I don’t feel particularly attached to Sam at all (I think because he doesn’t have a solo series) so I could care less whether it’s him or not 😭😭😭 ok but his sis would be devastated 😭
With it needing to be somebody that can fly… yeah it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XD thanks
Oh, cool! What a nice coincidink. I never specified the color, so they can be white if u want.
- Load More
