-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Lol go ahead and use it for a bit if you like! I’m not terribly attached because it was just a sketchy thing XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aww it was cute!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! 😊 I’m really behind on inktober. I think it’s probably just going to turn into inkautumn for me lol.
Ok, I’m exaggerating. It was only a few people and all they did was say the character was creepy and going to give them nightmares. I think it was a month ago maybe? I’m probably just worrying a bit too much about what pe…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks!
Lol, yeah, I’m just really cautious on this website now because I remember a bunch of people freaking out when someone posted a picture of a chibi cartoon character from a video game a bit ago. I guess they thought she was creepy because she had pointy teeth? -
Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
So uh slightly creepy warning for all the sensitive people I guess?

The prompt was path.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@smiley @whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision
Ooooo shopping! I totally wanna do that!
But, uh, Felicity probably wouldn’t be too interested. Someone’s gotta convince her.
And we could also have some villain conflict too while we’re waiting for Fan.
Also I’m going to add my alien characters soon if anyone wants to meet them.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You’re welcome!
You should totally read them!
The villains are human mutant sorts, who have been turned into lizards. They also elongate ssss’s like your character does!
“These ssstinky humansss” would be a common phrase 🤣
They are a christian fantasy allegory by Andrew Peterson. Themes are great, characters are great, the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Girl your descriptions of emotions are SO good!!
Also your villains remind me of slarb from the wingfeather saga XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Sure thing! Post whatever writing you like!
Lol, Ev and his constant attitude
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @trailblazor
Ignore that tag if you’re not interested!
I’ve been working on my second version (Not really draft, it’s a total re-plot) of book 1! Here’s a unedited…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey girl!! Yes it has been forever!! I’m sorry I haven’t been on in…almost 3 weeks 😅 Life’s been crazy. Today is my baby sister’s one year birthday 😭❤😭❤ I love her sooo much, she’s literally the most precious little thing 😭❤ She’s growing up way too fast 🥺
it’s totally fine! In person life is generally more healthy than…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey girl!! Yes it has been forever!! I’m sorry I haven’t been on in…almost 3 weeks 😅 Life’s been crazy. Today is my baby sister’s one year birthday 😭❤😭❤ I love her sooo much, she’s literally the most precious little thing 😭❤ She’s growing up way too fast 🥺
I haven’t written in AGES 😭😅 I’ve decided that I’m going to strip…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey how’s life? I feel like it’s been a long time sense we’ve chatted!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I usually don’t like romance, but this dance is giving me ideas
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooo a dance?!? Imma have to add my alien characters sometime to they can be in that. Wait, do the characters have to ask others to go to the dance with them?? That’d be so funn
Yeah a villain sounds fun. I’ve never met a whaley villain. I want some conflict. >:)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini That drawing is adorable
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini I’m sure it’s totally fine if you jump back in, even though I don’t know what your characters are doing rn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wow this rp has just died without Caly
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh I love the short story!!
- Load More
