-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante smirked at Calligrapho’s unnecessarily formal response. His new friend was definitely a bit strange.
“Yeah, I’ll tag along.”
The three headed towards Sixteenth Street. The streets were as noisy and crowded as they had been all day.
As they walked, Dante hung back just a bit. He brushed past someone in the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aha! I found a really good one. This is from the manga that helped me learn to draw people 🙂
And this is Kageyama, he’s one of my favorite characters lol

The line underneath the mouth is more prominent when the character is not smiling. If he were smiling, I wouldn’t have the bottom line at all, because the shadow…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok let’s see how well I can explain this XD I might send over some references if I find a good one
So you only define the shadow under the bottom lip. It should be a line with a smaller line under it. If you look in the mirror, you’ll notice that the upper lip doesn’t stick out enough to warrant drawing unless it’s a major color…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I could totally tell you how to draw lips on guys without it looking like girl if you want XD It’s actually pretty simple
Asking you first because I was definitely not a part of this conversation lol -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper what does Babs look like again? Not her dress, just in general
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m busy with irl end of semester.
Oh yeah good luck with that!
I could introduce some sort of problem there to pass the time, if y’all want. Bully-victim situation, or anger-induced outburst? Or a problem of a different nature?
That sounds good. Maybe let them relax and chat over a soda a bit first, but if it starts getting bor…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
As the boy talked, Dante noticed he looked… shorter.
“Wait,” he said, looking around, “Where’s that fancy-dressed kid you had? Did you drop him?”
Any ideas for what we should have these guys do? I have a feeling they probably don’t want to go shopping.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD thanks for tagging me, but I left the roleplay awhile ago lol, it’s too fast pace for me to keep up with
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh.. a Christmas comic strip is a great idea!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww poor Riker! The boi really has been through so much… you wrote it really well though! Also I’m probably not going to be able to get back to everything you tagged me in today XD sorry lol! The aesthetics look great though!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Like this ✨🐢😑💀
(lol Idk I’m using an iPad)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper It’s just Calligrapho and Dante. The others stayed in the mall. Also I’m not sure if I understood Hugo’s question correctly…
Dante
“I was just curious… about what you kids were…?”
Dante tilted his head slightly, deciding if the question was offensive, but then he remembered he had no idea what race Cal and Stalker Boy…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Felicity fingered the pearl pendant, surprised. [im imagining it as a pin?] She had never been gifted something so beautiful before. She smiled slightly and looked at herself in a mirror, a bit more confident than before.
As she waited for Babs, she picked out some shoes to match her dress and then changed back into her…[Read more]
-
Loopy started the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium (feel free to ignore)
A lot of people on here have been asking each other for prayers for certain things. I wanted to make a topic where we can all put in our prayer requests together. That way, when we are praying, we only need to look…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve read this like five times over it’s really good. I love the imagery and the rhythm. It’s weirdly nostalgic and kinda reminds me of my dad’s poetry.
This is kinda irrelevant, but it also brought back a fun memory of my brother and I stealing sugar cubes from our church’s kitchen in the basement when we were little. (more pro…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, great question! I’m quite honored you think I’m the person to ask 😀
Well there’s a lot to consider… let’s see if I can keep this from being too long of a post lol…
I’d like to let you know beforehand not to stress out about any of this, because it might be a lot.
Art degree are often used for getting a job, but portfolios…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tysm!! I really appreciate your reply <3
I can’t remember what part of the school situation I was talking about, but I asked my chem teacher and apparently she raises everyones grades and the end of the quarter, which imo is a weird way of doing it because I don’t know what grades I’ll have, but it looks like I can pass thankfully…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
XD enjoy!
- Load More
