-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, yayy Paxton’s backk :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do any of you want to add to the demon scene, post Chase stabbing the monster, before I react?
No, go ahead! I might do my annoying rewrite-what-you-wrote-except-from-my- character’s-perspective thingy, but I don’t have anything to add right now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh nice! I think I only got through season three but I really loved it
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
YES STRANGER THINGS!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
What season are you on?
I’m doing pretty good!
Yay!
Could always be better, but also could always be worse XD XD
That’s a mood
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh my gosh, you have a cat?? (Sorry still catching up here) Dustin is a great name, I love it 💕 (Stranger Things?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for summoning me
Woah, I thought we’d never see you again! Welcome back! Congrats on your job and the kitty! I figured when you left perhaps adult responsibilities were keeping you away 🙄
As for changes, we’ve had about… idk 18 new people or more sense you left? I’d say only 7 of them are active…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
My eyes went so wide when I saw that you were online. XD I’m really glad you’re back. How are you doing?
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
“Far is the goal.” Dante was hesitant sharing about his home, but his talkative side won over. “I’m from a small planet in the Zelcin star system. It doesn’t even have a name, only a number. Bit of a dump, honestly. I don’t miss it. I stowed away on a cargo ship that was passing by here. Figured visiting a planet outside of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@Princesachronicle22 @Thearcaneaxiom So sorry this took so long!!
Dylan
Zyrin bumped into me as I stopped short. “Did you hear that?” I whispered.
His eyes widened and he nodded.
The two of us crept forward through the dimly lit hall, the voices growing louder as we approached. I quickly peeked around the corner and sized up our possible o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Your characters have so much personality! Also, you’re great at hair : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
Thanks guys! <3
And yes, he has a kitty names fluffy. She’s a little more scruffy than fluffy now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr I really like your character drawings! I love your art style
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
My personal favorite, sorry for the weird format, its a scan
It’s little Kaine with his kitten 🥹

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much! Yeah… It’s been so long since I posted art I kinda can’t remember what I have and haven’t lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Bookmark I made of the original cinderella cartoon, I used to watch it all the time as a kid : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Unfinished comic XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
H
Have I already posted this one? I cant remember lol
- Load More
