-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Same. I also really loved Hazel
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow that was way longer than I thought
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace Awww, I really want to send a charrie over to comfort Sef, but it would be really out of character for them at the moment. 🙁
Lois
Lois’ new dance partner was pretty, friendly, and a very graceful dancer. She had short, wavy brown hair, and a long skirt that twirled elegantly about when she spun. She w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
One of the problems is that for some reason, I’m just so scared to talk to my mom right now. I don’t know why, and that’s what makes it so hard. It’s like there’s a literal wall around my mind, or like I somehow forgot how to communicate with people. It makes me sad and frustrated because I’ll try and then I actually ca…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, why is the kp post-eating monster named Whoh?
(Also, your signature XD It took me a moment to process, but then I got it and started giggling)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Man that’s rough. I’m really sorry you’re going through that. My personal opinion is that maybe mending your relationship with your mom is the most important thing, because then she can give you advice on your relationship with your siblings. It must be hard because your siblings are younger, and maybe don’t understand. My…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
That sounds really rough. I’ll pray for you and your brother! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr Looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, the show is surprisingly good so far. I’ve enjoyed it. If you want to read the books, there’s some audiobooks for free on YouTube. I think the account is called Books Read Aloud or something.
@whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @light
Who is your favorite character? (Without spoiling anything for Light)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for both you and him. ❤️ Not being able to regulate or mask symptoms at all sounds hard
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Oof, poor Chase
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Now that the danger was seemingly over, Felicity let herself flop back onto the floor, the adrenaline escaping her system with a short laugh.
“Well, that was dramatic. What about this thing?”
Felicity tilted her head to see what Rina was referring to. She frowned.
“It’s still alive? I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper that was epic. XD I was listening to Revolution by The Score while reading that and it fit really well
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c ❤❤❤
Yes yes yes!!!!!! *Internal scream*
Percy Jackson is like my absolute favorite thing right noww. Have y’all seen the show?? oh my gosh it’s so good😍😍😭❤
Sooo I’m a newer fan, I’ve heard of the books before and I’ve wanted to read them for a while but I haven’t been able to get them and read them yet…buuut…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wait I have a ring of brown/ gold around my pupils. That’s a kind of heterochromia?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fel just dropping out of the sky to ruin a probably tender hearted moment between friends lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity ducked as the monster’s huge arm swung over her head and reached for Chase. She heard a snap, and something rolled at her feet. It was one of Chase’s spines, about two feet long, and with a deadly sharp tip. Felicity immediately snatched it off the ground and stabbed upwards into the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Ohh fellow Percy Jackson fans?? -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin *hug* 🥺 I cried too
Who is going to post all those WWII aesthetic boards now? 😔
No one will ever take her place with the WWII aesthetic mood boards😭 I’m gonna use one for my phone wallpaper to remember her by <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saaame. I hardly ever make eye contact with people so I never really know their eye color unless I’ve known them my whole life.
Though, sometimes people’s eye color can be interesting irl. My grandpa has one blue eye and one green eye, and my and my brother’s eyes actually kinda change color depending on our outfit or the light…[Read more]
- Load More
