-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I like cutting my old assignments up into strips and folding them into paper stars, though fire is always fun too
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He turned to a dog-eared page and ripped it out. Then another. And the next.
Kinda want to do that to my old school books…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
The tattoo parlor is literally glorious. I love it so much!!
😊
Lois: “No one really cared during the war and the license cost a lot, so I didn’t bother. But they’ve cracked down on the rules a lot more now, and I was found out. I may be able to reopen sometime in the future, though.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Lois: *glares at the donut* *sighs*
“In our realm, there are two kinds of magic users: spell weavers and spell casters. Weavers naturally generate magical energy, but aren’t able to use it themselves. We have to give our magical energy to casters instead, by making a spell. Spells are just symbols drawn on a caster’s skin that are i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
would it be alright if I wrote an rp for Ellie coming to the dorm and meeting Ami? and then Fel will show up soon after I think
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
E v e r e s t
That’s Seb’s mysterious friend I was wondering about earlier! I am intrigued…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h <3
@mineralizedwritings Thanks! Yeah style changes like every other week XD
@whalekeeper The original Felicity was an elf, actually, so I try to keep those original fae vibes in the current human version of her. But Lois has always been human, so idk either
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that looks so cool and expressive! It’s really different from the style I’m used to seeing from you but I love it!
-
Light replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Awwwww Otto and Hugo are so sweeeet 🥰🥰 I love y’all’s charries
I’d like to join if it’s okay with you guys?
just need to find that address that I wrote down and created for this very topic last summer 😂🤭 -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper XD
Lois: “Felicity is… Oh, I don’t know… She’s funny, loyal, brave. But also reckless. She fights for what she loves and believes in, without any regard for herself. I love that about her, but at the same time… I honestly don’t know what to do with her most of the time. She’s been through a lot in life. People have left her. I jus…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Felicity and Lois pen sketches @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @anyone

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I was thinking you might comment, but not with a full poem lol
I’m actually enjoying writing romance. Fourteen year old me would be so disappointed.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok, thanks! Is Ami there right now or is it empty?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
“Sounds exciting.”
(that’s all I got for him rn)
@anyonewhocares Guess I should probably resolve this
Felicity
The bus stopped in front of the school. Felicity and Lois got off behind several other students. Felicity stared at the back of Lois’ head as she walked behind him. He had been completely silent the entire…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
That sounds rough, I’m sorry. I prayed as soon as I read it and I’ll try to keep praying ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mega dorm it is, then XD
Does anyone have a girl dorm that Felicity could be in? Or one for the twins?
- Load More
