-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I love themmm XD XD
I made this one yesterday when my brain was too fried to actually write anything

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
lol I’ve never done that to my family or anything…
Also, I just finished season two and Hilda and the Mountain King and I loved it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae sorry this took longer than I thought
Dante
After Seb had spontaneously run off, Dante had looked around for Calligrapho, who had also vanished. Even Hugo and his girl were nowhere to be seen. At that point, Dante saw no reason to stay at the dance practice and slipped off into the night.
Now Dante strolled down a back street, hands…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
We’re learning to adult at the same time lol
My parents are probably moving to another state and leaving me here to go to school 🫠
That sounds great! I think korean and Japanese are super similar. Thank, I’ll pray for you too! <3
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying!! 🙏🏻
And sending hugs, I know how scary that can be. My grandma has a mental illness and sometimes it can be really hard. But I know God has a plan, everything that’s happening is happening for a reason. *hug* 🫂❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Making people want to murder him is Dante’s greatest skill tho
Also my family collectively watched some Gravity Falls! My mum died XD And my dad hates to admit he enjoyed something, but I caught him chuckling once or twice.
Eeee I’m so glad your family liked it! I literally started bouncing up and down on my toes like a child XD My…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond right away! You’re probably all busy again now. Hope you’re enjoying all your work despite it being stressful. ❤️ Senior year is a lot on its own, it’s amazing that you’re doing that on top of a job and writing.
How is everyone else doing??? How’s the vibes?
Missing a few marbles, but mostly fine. 👍 T…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
“Possibly. My friend’s friend got kidnapped by a, uh,” Felicity made a wide gesture with her arms. “A large, ugly, fleshy eyeball monster thing. They said it was a demon. Don’t worry, though. It’s dead now and everyone is safe… I need a shower.”
Ellie pointed with her thumb. “Bathroom’s open.”
Felicity beamed. “Thanks, um…”…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m sorry that so9und very scary! Please remember that whatever happens, God will take care of you and your family.
Matthew 6:34 is “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
Ik it’s hard to see the people you love suffering, but no matter what happ…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol, ok. I was kinda joking, but we’ll see. I’m not actually sure what Dante’s going to do. I’ll rp soonish
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awwwwwwww Pax 🥺
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Here’s some questions :]
Angus and Lenora, have you always been immortal, or were you born as a common mortal and then were somehow magically given immortality?
And also, Angus, what’s your dog’s name and can I pet him?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Here’s Lois’ explanation from earlier “In our realm, there are two kinds of magic users: spell weavers and spell casters. Weavers naturally generate magical energy, but aren’t able to use it themselves. We have to give our magical energy to casters instead, by making a spell. Spells are just symbols drawn on a caster’s skin that…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodschronicles
Hii girlie!! ❤️ It’s great to see you!!!! And that’s good, I’m glad you’re doing well! ❤️
I’m doing good!! My 15th birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I’m excited and nervous abt that 😅🙃 😛
What kind of job do you have? And how’s the writing going?! Also, can’t remember if I told you or not, but I read Rise of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
I can only create about two or three spells in a row before collapsing from exhaustion
Ok, maybe more like four or five? I’m still figuring this out XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Lois: They can be used for anything. Strength and endurance spells are pretty commonly used by construction workers, and healing spells for physicians obviously. But Felicity just uses them for goofing off and occasionally for self defense. I can only create about two or three spells in a row before collapsing from exhaustion, so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe he could meet Dante if you want. He’s also wandering the streets looking for a place to sleep.
… Does Jr possibly have a wallet on him? -
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
