-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ack, sorry! I saw your post a while ago, but, in typical Loopy fashion, I only responded in my head and forgot to actually respond. I’ve been praying, though! Hope things get better for you ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I was going to include more of a description for the earplugs in the rp, but this is just easier. They aren’t just normal foam earplugs. Instead, they’re a lot like bluetooth earbuds, except their main purpose is to block sound, not play music. Ellie can change the settings by pressing the button on the right one. People might possibly mistake the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@people Hi. I’m back for now
Ellie
“Ed, wake up! We’re going to be late!”
A bagel flew through the air, bounced off of Eddie’s forehead, and landed on the pillow beside her. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and rolled over.
“I grabbed you some breakfast.” Ellie balanced on one foot next to her sister’s bed, tugging on a red, ve…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry abt it, I grew up with a ww2 nerd sister so I’m used to it 😝 atomic bombs, Eichmann and Oppenheimer were family discussion subjects 🤣
I might have to check that out!
Thank you girl! Don’t worry abt seeing it late. <33
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD I hope you try it! It’s super fun lol
Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.
So many things are starting to change for me… my parents are looking for a home in the state next to us, and I’d have to stay to get in state tuition. We just toured a super nice studio apartment walking…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Eeeeeeeeeeeeek Ami and Ev are soooooooo cuuuuute🥰🥰
I love it so much girl!!! ❤❤ Can’t wait to read more :DD
-
Light replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my gosh girl
I love that so much🤩😂
I’m gonna have to do that when my dad’s teaching me to drive (idk how it’s gonna go, I hope I don’t run into anything😮💨😭)
But that helps so much I love it🤩
Winter Soldier Light 😎
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh Leon🥺🥺😭😭😭 *sobs*
the parallel between Franz and Leon noooooooo it’s so good and sad and just 😭😭😭
Also girlllllll your writing has gotten so so sooooo good like oh my goodness 🤩 I cannot wait to have your books on my shelf <33
well, Leon arrives back home sooner than Louisa expected, just after Louisa and Riker finish d…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness *facepalm* Thanks Min 😅
How are you doing, btw? We haven’t chatted in a while <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You’ve got to tag her @freed_and_redeemed lol. I make the same mistake sometimes, she’s on a different account.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Cool! Looking forwards to reading more! I never knew Loki, Thor, and Bucky were such a comedic trio lol.
-
Light replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyyy!!! That’s so exciting!! 15!!! I remember my 15th b-day, it was a crazy day 😜❤️
Thanks girl ❤️ Yess I’m very familiar with the crazy days 😅🤪
OH MY WORD, I’m so so so happy you liked it!!!! It’s been a journey trying to balance life and writing at the same time 😂😂 But I’m happy that you liked it, means the world!!…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh Leon🥺🥺😭😭😭 *sobs*
the parallel between Franz and Leon noooooooo it’s so good and sad and just 😭😭😭
Also girlllllll your writing has gotten so so sooooo good like oh my goodness 🤩 I cannot wait to have your books on my shelf <33
well, Leon arrives back home sooner than Louisa expected, just after Louisa and Riker finish dinner.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! I definetly will be refering back to that list 🙂
Do you happen to know what episode that scene that you skip is in Andor? Also, how dark is the show? It seems like something I might be interested in seeing. Thank you again!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tysm <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tagged you wrong lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone else
Would you guys pray for me? I’m just having kind of a rough time with my health, and it’s preventing me from making friends because I have to stay at home and take care of myself :/ I’m getting really lonely and I don’t understand why I have to go through this during a time in my life where…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool! Unfortunately we don’t have disney+ so I don’t think we will see the Mandalorian.
- Load More
