-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey Loony! I know you haven’t been online much but remember how when we first met I told you that my family wanted to live near the same town you were in? Yeah well guess what they bought a house there this year!! I’m only going to be living there on the summers but I’m super excited XD
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
Yayyy I’m a ✨chosen one✨ finally 😀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ed and Dante
Dante shrugged carelessly and looked away. Eddie glared lasers at him as she spoke.
“Long story, but basically he abandoned us in a collapsing building. That. Was on. Fire.”
“It was an accident,” Dante said quickly.
“Was not.”
“Alright, but I wasn’t trying to bring down the whole building. You were fine, anyw…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok two things: one, I just had a dream last night that you and I were at a summer camp or something together and we were playing capture the flag with water balloons and I’m pretty sure the cabin we were staying in was just a bouncy castle. So that was fun.
Second, (this might be a dumb idea) I was thinking we could maybe both g…[Read more]
-
One, that sounds like an amazing camp and I would go there. It would be hard to sleep in a bouncy castle tho. The adults could wake us all up in the morning just by jumping into our cabin. I can’t decide if that would be annoying or just uncontrollably enjoyable for whoever wakes up first.
Second, yes yes yes! ❤️❤️ I’m dancing now 🤣 I can pop on…[Read more]-
@whalekeeper I’d definitely wake up with murderous intentions if someone woke me up like that, lol. I know from experience
Uhhh, hold on, time travel math… I think I could do 11am EST? It’s going to be a busy day for me, but I’ll probably be obsessively checking my phone all day anyway hehe-
Works with me 🙂
-
-
-
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
@kayhleenramm Thank you so much!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
RIP Whaley 😔 Silenced once again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @anyone
I drew myself eating a star because why not https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCDpnQfk8/BDVlwzKlV6V4965Qzr_gYQ/view?utm_content=DAGCDpnQfk8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I messed up your tag!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
oh yay, it’s time for Dante and the twins drama. I need to put their older versions in a rp at some point so I can actually write them as friends lol
Ellie
As soon as the three boys entered the room, Eddie’s face darkened.
“Dante.” She growled.
“Uh oh.” Ellie breathed.
Dante gave a crooked smile. “Hey, Eddie. Ellie. Glad t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdrkness6
Thank you so much girl! really appreciate the prayer <3
Oh girl, I am so sorry, I know that must be so so hard. I want you to know that I’m praying for you girl. ❤ Something that comforts me when I’m struggling is remembering that these trials are going to end one day. This fallen world that we are in is not our eternity, and…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Don’t apologize! There’s nothing wrong with not being active at all. I haven’t been active much either, school and drawing are just a little more important lol. But I do like to come on and chat sometimes XD
Thanks girl ☺ Haha yes! Same here 🙂
That’s so awesome! I’m so happy for you girl! : )
Tysm <33
Thanks for asking! &…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Goodness. 😭❤️🥺 I love this so much! That first part was extremely suspenseful to read…
Is Leon okay?! And Riker?
*hugs both of them*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper Agreed. Or we could practice writing morally good adult characters which is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Dante
“Fine with me.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, that means so much 🥹🥹🥹💖💖
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sooo what’s going on over here? Is this rp still active?
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no people thought I was actually serious about the website thing.
…ok I might do it
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Or have we all just been popping on here complaining about all the glitches and yelling at Wyoh?
Ok. Guilty. But still, being angry at an imaginary ghost is good therapy XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae Oof the poor teacher 😅 @whalekeeper
Dante
Dante thought about Seb’s words, then quickly decided he didn’t like thinking about them. Oddly, he kinda understood. He stared at the same nothing as his friend.
A loud pounding on the door behind him snapped him out of it. He hopped to his feet and stood in front of Seb, arms crossed.
“You thi…[Read more]
- Load More

Not mentioning actual locations because internet safety y’know lol
@mineralizedwritings
Oooh that’s so cool! It’s pretty great here if I dare say so myself lol. That’s so awesome and sounds so fun! It would be crazy if we unknowingly bumped into each other. And ugh, I can’t wait for summer…
Internet safety, smart 👍
@theloonyone
Hopefully it will be! Lol, Ikr? We wouldn’t even know.
Me too! Do you have any plans for the summer?
@mineralizedwritings
👉👈 hiiii… I disappeared 👋
I think I’ll mostly be working though. Hopefully be able to spend a lot of time outside and at the beach. And once I get my own car I kind of want to go camping alone… I don’t know if I’m brave enough for that though lol
What about you?
@theloonyone
XD it’s ok, we all disappear sometimes. That sounds like a lot of fun Oh wow, camping alone? Hope it’s a well populated area!
Just lots of drawing and writing and more drawing XD
@mineralizedwritings That’s awesome! I live kinda close to Loony. It would be awesome if we somehow ran into each other. Hope you like your new house!
@loopylin
XD thanks! Lol sure would!
I do like it! We actually have a yard for once lol