@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@singforjoy Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!!!!
Can I just say that I LOVE your profile pic?? I told you in a status update, but just in case you didn’t see it… 😉
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Your Doctor sounds like she looks pretty awesome, but I unfortunately have no artistic talent…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @jessi-rae @anyone-with-artistic-talent
Can you draw my Doctor for the DWN? No, it’s not Jodie Whittaker, it’s my own Doctor.
She has shoulder-length wavy brown hair and green eyes. She has a blue knee-high dress with pants underneath, a sylish long grey jacket, and black boots
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield or @daeus Hey, when I finish the Legend of King Daeus 3 can I tag more than ten people? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice …Hmmmm All right. I’ll draw your characters! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I know! So frustrating.
Heeeey… we could word war? Force ourselves to write, you and I both. Whoever wins…wins. *blink*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*sigh* That didn’t take long. I mostly read over her novel and fixed the formatting. That’s it ;-P Seeya later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I am like that, too! I am actually stuck like that on the KPA and the DWN! Argh!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I’m a stealthy dragon.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, that stinks… It’s never fun when the story gets hard. That is, when the words stop flowing and you have no idea what to write next because the entire story practically left your brain or something. I myself am a little bit stuck, and avoiding it. XD But I have to tackle it at some point.
Sorry, I’m not up for a word war…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh hi! I didn’t see you there! And why didn’t I — you’re a dragon, for Pete’s sake *rolls eyes at self*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae Haha I have been doing that all day! But now I’ve finished homework and am editing 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper those pictures are really cool! I especially like Hiccup and the dragon!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae Ah well…mostly. I’ve reached a hard part in LKD3…so I keep avoiding it. XD
Anyone up for a word war?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Sweet pictures! 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh… Fun. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @dekreel I have a request for whoever wants to do it. I have no art skills whatsoever to offer in return but I am fairly good at making collages and pretty quotes and stuff, if you’re interested.
I have a character for my current novel–two characters actually–they’re sisters. Their names are Chessy and Sapphire. Chessy…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae @dekreel I’m here as well, writing LKD3. Once I finish that for the day, I shall edit my novel. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Ooh, ooh! I’m here! *raises hand* 😀 I’m contemplating whether to do more homework or work on my story, and I’m leaning toward the latter… 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Either’s fine. 😀 But mainly characters…I just posted pictures because why not?
- Load More

Definitely!