Writers' Corner #11

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #11

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 860 total)
  • Author
    NC Stokes
    @daughteroftheking
      • Total Posts: 1156

My brain doesn’t want to write. Oh well. Bye! @emily

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@daughteroftheking  @emily  @dragon-snapper  @sam-kowal

Hey there! I’m writing

@ingridrd
          My favorite subject is Spanish 🙂

You can pronounce it however you want.

Joy
        @dekreel

I’m still heeeeeere…

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1330

@dekreel Are you still here???

@daughteroftheking
            @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @anybody I have arrived!! *twirls cape and brandishes pen (actually fingers to type with :D)*

Jessi Rae
            @jessi-rae
              • Total Posts: 250

@Emily I’m sort of on… Doing homework… *sighs* When I’m done (whenever that will be) I plan to work on straightening out a few tangles in my Snow White retelling.

Anonymous

@jessi-rae Welcome! Yeah, school. I just finished. *grins happily and returns to story* I’m working on my first novel.

Jessi Rae
                @jessi-rae

@Emily Great job on finishing your school! I should’ve had mine done hours ago, but I’m not feeling very well today, and I’d rather be either writing or taking a nap. *glares at homework I have yet to do* Psychology’s mostly interesting when I’m reading it, but not so fun when I have to answer 15 long questions… Anyway. What’s your book about?

Anonymous

@jessi-rae Why thank you! *bows* Yeah, I had to save some of my Algebra to do tomorrow because 3 of my nieces and nephews came over and I didn’t have time. 😀 Psychology, eh? I get that. My book is about…well…, It’s kind of hard to describe? I’m going to write a synopsis for it and I’ll tag you when I post it on here for critiquing.

Jessi Rae
                    @jessi-rae

@Emily Ah. Sounds fun. 🙂 I might have to save my Geometry for tomorrow… We’ll see what happens. Yeah, I thought psychology would be fun and easier to understand, but then my book goes and talks about brain chemistry and other things I don’t care about (though, I am pretty picky about what I am or am not interested in… XP) I’m more interested in the philosophical aspect, I think, and how spiritual warfare affects people behavior. Medical stuff is boring (in my opinion) and harder to retain. Then the book isn’t overly well structured, and it’s hard to answer the questions sometimes.

Sorry for the rant! *sheepish grin*

Sounds great. I can’t wait to read the synopsis. 🙂

Anonymous

@jessi-rae Are you still here? Sorry, I was talking to my friend. 😀 Yeah, I actually like the medical aspect more than the psychological aspect. To each his own. 😛 No prob. 🙂

Jessi Rae
                        @jessi-rae

@Emily That depends on how you define “here”… Just kidding. 😀 Yeah, I’m still here. And still working on psychology. I’m on the last question I’m answering today, though, so that’s nice. That’s neat that you like more of the medical aspect. 🙂 Since you do like it, is it easier for you to remember the different kinds of brain chemicals or just hard-to-pronounce-in-general body and other medical terms?

Anonymous

@jessi-rae Haha. Well, no. It’s not easier at all. That’s the worst part about that. I’m not actually taking any medical course right now. For science I’m doing Astronomy this year.

Jessi Rae
                            @jessi-rae

@Emily Ah, that’s too bad. Sometimes interest helps one remember stuff, and sometimes it doesn’t. Astronomy could be interesting… How are you liking it? I’m doing both Psychology and Biology for science this year. I originally wasn’t going to do the latter, but then Dad decided to make me do it because he wants me to be able to go to college if I end up wanting to go.

Joy
                              @dekreel

@emily  @jessi-rae *peeks in* Anyone still here? I’m editing my sister’s novel

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.

Jessi Rae
                                @jessi-rae

@dekreel Ooh, ooh! I’m here! *raises hand* 😀 I’m contemplating whether to do more homework or work on my story, and I’m leaning toward the latter… 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 860 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >