Hey y'all!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey y'all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    singforjoy
    @singforjoy
      • Total Posts: 8

Hey y’all!

My name is Jenny.

I am a musician, a storyteller, a reader, a lover of Jesus and the protector of bubbles everywhere.

I prefer writing short stories, but I am working on a novel with my best friend right now.

I hope to learn a lot from being on here and more of what it means to be a Christian writer!

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@singforjoy welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! And yep, you’ve definitely come to the right place. πŸ˜‰

What’s your favorite genre? Do you have a favorite book?

And last but not least… do you know your MBTI type, and if so… are you an ENFP?

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@singforjoyΒ  Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!!!!

Can I just say that I LOVE your profile pic?? I told you in a status update, but just in case you didn’t see it… πŸ˜‰

You can pronounce it however you want.

Joy
          @dekreel

A musician, eh? Do you play any instruments? I play piano as a hobby, and cajon for my youth group πŸ™‚

singforjoy
            @singforjoy

@kate-flournoy my favorite genre is probably fantasy but I read from a lot of different genres. My favorite book is probably the last book in the Wingfeather saga!

My MBTI type is the exact opposite of ENFP. I’m an INFP.

@dekreel
              Yes! I did see it! Have I found a fellow lover of the Wingfeather Saga?

And yes, I play piano pretty well and I sing a lot! I write some music as well.

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976

@singforjoy ah man, that was my next guess. πŸ˜› This site is simply crawling with INFPs (myself included πŸ˜‰ ) so I’m sure you’ll get along just fine here. πŸ˜€

*nods* Good choice of genre. Same. Though I find scifi can be really cool too.

Joy
                @dekreel

@singforjoyΒ  Indeed you have! Seen any toothy cows in the area lately? πŸ˜‰

I also sing! And write music! What kind of music do you write? Sheet music? Lyrics? I write lyrics πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 859

@singforjoy, I see that you are a singer! That is awesome! I love to sing, and do it practically all the time. What is your favorite genre of music? What area of the globe (you don’t have to be specific, or even answer if you prefer not to) do you live in? I’m in South Texas. What grade are you in/age are you (don’t feel like you have to answer that…). I’m 15, and am in 10 grade. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

singforjoy
                    @singforjoy

@dekreel I thought I saw a toothy cow in my backyard earlier but it turns out it was a cave blat. πŸ˜‰

I write mainly compose music without lyrics, but my next challenge is to try my hand at some with lyrics! What kind of music do you like to sing?

@shannon my favorite genre of music is probably soundtrack! I also like Christian and some pop. What kind of music do you like to listen to? What do you like to sing to?

I live in Georgia, just north of Atlanta. I lived in North Texas for a long time though! I am 18 years old and am in 12th grade.Β And my favorite flavor of ice cream is probably strawberry. πŸ™‚

Daeus
                      @daeus
                        • Total Posts: 4238

HiΒ @singforjoy! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.

I love The Wingfeather Saga too. πŸ˜€

I’m sure you’ll love it here. At least if you don’t, that would be really weird…

Have an ice cream cone. *hands you virtual ice cream*

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

introvert_girl
                        @introvert_girl
                          • Total Posts: 153

@singforjoy I’m an INFP too, and I LOVE soundtracks! (It’s telling a story without using words, like how cool is that!?) Do you have a favorite composer and/or movie score?

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Joy
                          @dekreel

@singforjoyΒ  I think the thwaps have been on my bean plants recently… πŸ˜‰

I like to harmonize to Christian pop songs as I listen to them πŸ™‚

I love soundtrack, too!! Finding Dory, Home, Rio, Animusic, and Planet Coaster are the best. Especially Planet Coaster! By far!! I would highly recommend it! What’s your favorite soundtrack? Do you like electronic music? Have you heard of Fresh Aire?

R. J. Wordsmith
                            @r-j-wordsmith
                              • Total Posts: 113

@singforjoy, it’s so great to have you here! Fantasy is also my favorite genre. What kind of stories have you written with it? Also, how’s Senior year going for you? Are you homeschooled or public schooled?

MTBI: INTP-(A)

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 859

@singforjoy I like all country music from roughly 1990-2010, enjoy some pop, some soundtrack, some Christian, stuff by Tim Janis, and Piano Guys music. I sing almost anything good, especially folk, country, and bluegrass. My younger siblings and I actually have a bluegrass band. Oh, I don’t think you’ve met her yet, but @emily is my little sis. Ooh, strawberry ice cream is good! I like raspberry sorbet and vanilla and coffee ice cream. 🍦🍦🍦

singforjoy
                                @singforjoy

@daeus I think I would be hard pressed to find a reason not to love it here, from what I have seen so far.

And thank you for the ice cream. πŸ™‚

@introvert_girl
                                  soundtracks are telling a story without words! I had never thought about them that way but it is so true! My favorite soundtrack is probably either the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe or Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Which one I listen to depends on my mood πŸ˜‰ What are your favorite soundtracks to listen to?

@dekreel
                                  watch out for totatoes aimed at your head. Those thwaps have uncanny aim.

I love the Finding Dory soundtrack! But I can’t say I’ve listened to the last four. *adds them to list* I think I’ve heard of Fresh Aire… Do they make music?

@r-j-wordsmith
                                  The main fantasy story I am working on now is a novel I am collaborating on with my best friend. It’s still very much a work in progress. Have you written any stories that are in the fantasy genre?

Senior year is…going. πŸ˜€ I am very ready to finish high school and graduation can’t seem to come fast enough. But I have been homeschooled my entire life, which has been very nice.

@shannon I really like the Piano Guys! Do you have a favorite song of theirs? And y’all have a blue grass band? That is so cool! What instruments do y’all play in it? Do you have a lot of younger siblings?

Ohh coffee ice cream! That is my second favorite that I should have thought of first. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >