@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Your assistant?!
Mmmmmm……
S.F. Dekreel: Assistant of the Perfect Grammatacallion.
Hmmm… What… would… I do?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyJ Salutations! *formal and silly-looking bow*Â What’s your favorite part of writing?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Kingdom Pen: Making Kapeefer’s computers explode with notifications since… *coughcough* whenever KP was founded. 😉
That sounds so neat! 😀 *geeks out over Switchfoot, AGAIN*
I really like Lafayette too! Guns and Ships is one of my favs. And my family wonders why I inexplicably start talking in a French accent (that I totally…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon …You mean “someone’s?” *laughs meekly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy I’m a little late, but welcome to the Kingdom of Penningness anyway! 😀 Eat pancakes and prosper. 😉 *hopes you like star trek*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Um…help?
I can’t reply to your pinterest topic…every time I try to type in a response, I get sent to @kate-flournoy ‘s website… *blink* Don’t know why though…
Kate! Is this your way of marketing? XD-
@Dragon-snapper that’s… horrifying. I have no idea. 😛
-
Welp, it’s back to working now…perhaps it was just my computer…
@kate-flournoy @daeus-
Thank goodness. 😛
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hiya! Welcome to KP! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, a Dragon, the only one of my king. The snapping kind, that is. I melt chairs. 😀 Don’t ask…because I can’t remember how that came about.
Sketching! 😀 I love drawing as well–what’s your favorite thing to draw?
Have some pancakes.
🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj My favorites are the Wingfeather Saga, Night, and Princess Academy. I have also read the first Harry Potter book, and really can’t wait to read the second one. What is your favorite TV show?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! So glad you’re here! 😉
What are your favorite books?
I think you would like the Character Art Exchange topic! Artists come together and swap characters for each other to sketch.
Hey, @allison-grace!! 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
And yeah, the tags can be tricky. Here, I’ll tag Kina for you 😉 I’m not sure what Allison’s tag is, though.
Tip: Tags aren’t always the same as the username. If you click on the person’s picture it’ll take you to their profile, and it’ll show the tag there. Or, even more handy, right below the person’s picture is the tag.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Welcome to the bestistest place on earth!
Do you know what your MBTI type is?
What’s your favorite genre to read?
Are you right or left-handed?
-
EpicAddie2 posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
“True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” ~C. S. Lewis
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops XD Not sure how that happened.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @emily @catwing @dragon-snapper @whoever
I am back! Did you miss me? (JK) I’m writing 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Ahhhhh I love the morning quote! I use it as often as possible, and it confuses people so much xD
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Ahhhhh I love the morning quote! I use it as often as possible, and it confuses people so much xD
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oh, and BroAm is a yearly Switchfoot concert on the beach. They have surf contests, surf-jousting (which is the best thing I’ve ever seen. Surfers dress up in ridiculous outfits and and get large sticks and try and knock each other off the board) and other cool things like that. And then at the end Switchfoot goes up and does a…[Read more]
- Load More
