Hey y'all!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey y'all!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1330

@singforjoy Definitely add it to your list. 😀 Best books ever. Period. Btw, I totally get the never ending list too. 😛

Oh yeah! Ancient history is awesome too!

That’s cool that you played guitar. My favorite is mandolin, but violin comes in a close second. 🙂

Sam Kowal
      @sam-kowal
        • Total Posts: 635

@singforjoy He’s orange and yellow, and he’s all covered in spikes. And his eyes kind of change cpolor from orange to yellow 🙂 Yep, dragons are really rare. I got him only because of how was thrown out of his nest
        😀 My favorite Twenty One Pilots songs… Car Radio would be one, and Hometown, and The Judge, and Guns For Hands, and Holding on to You

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
        Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 859

@singforjoy Umm, I really like singing more than anything, but I don’t know if that counts as an “instrument” of the instruments I play I like guitar best. I’m definitely better at that one than the others that I play/played.

R. J. Wordsmith
          @r-j-wordsmith
            • Total Posts: 113

@singforjoy, it’s when you have magic taking place in the real world, or magic is accepted as normal in society. In the case of my writing, it’s mostly the former.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@singforjoy I’m a little late, but welcome to the Kingdom of Penningness anyway! 😀 Eat pancakes and prosper. 😉 *hopes you like star trek*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

introvert_girl
              @introvert_girl
                • Total Posts: 153

@singforjoy RMS Titanic is definitely up there in my favorites. Agh. So hard to choose ONE because I love most of them (Omaha Beach is a little too intense for me, haha.) I really like Spirit Of St. Louis and Voyager 1, though. I also like his stuff he’s done under the name of Port Blue. I also listen to his Owl City album Ocean Eyes like *all* the time. Basically I’m a huge fan xD

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >