@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Sure, that fine! 🙂
Ooh…. I can’t draw boys XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Read it! It’s cool!
I’m signing off now… Seeya 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj have you ever heard the soundtrack for the game “Planet Coaster?” It’s the best soundtrack EVER! It’s called You, Me & Gravity
Sorry, you were talking about soundtracks and I just had to mention this ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ooh, intriguing! Still my favorite line: “I can cut your cake into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths! I could even cut your pie into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper The Doctor would rather go to a Christmas party
@perfectfifths Fight a witch that turns into a dragon
@catwing A dog
@emily Science… Technically she already does that a lot LOL
@allison-grace Tea
I really like this topic!
Would your character rather listen to classical music or rock music? The Doctor would rather lis…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Awesome! I can’t wait! How long do you think it will be?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @dragon-snapper @gabbyj @artists
I have a character that desperately needs a face.
His name is Alfred. He has neat brown hair that’s a little bit wavy. Other than that, I’m very undecided about what it looks like, exactly. He has a wide-ish face with noticeable (but not bony and ugly) cheekbones. He wears shirts or simple tees, and s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Are you still here? I’m writing a bit
@emily @audrey-caylin @whoever
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @perfectfifths Here’s one:
“Stop enjoying this! STOP ENJOYING THIS!”
-
Joy replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Others might have better answers than me but here we go…
- Aliens with weird names like Zworg or Qluzzu
- All ugly aliens are bad
- Sci-fi stories that are focused solely on space and/or time, and new frontiers. People have already written stories like that (Star Trek, classic Doctor Who), and by now they are cliche because of…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I like what you’ve done above, but I personally prefer the first graphic, in the darker shade, but Kate’s right that there needs to be a divider of sorts between graphic and text.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Aw man! Will pray. <3
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking @emily @shannon @dekreel @seekjustice
I am sick and I cannot keep any food down. UGHHH. Just in time for Christmas. Please pray that I am better for our choir performance tomorrow night and of course for Christmas day. Thanks!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @audrey-caylin *sigh* Well, now I have to leave because this printer is not working…I. Hate. Technology. LOL 😉 Bye and Merry Christmas!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily It’s the one with the synopsis I think I showed you…about Jaclyn. 🙂
I actually don’t know how long I’ve been working on it…over a year because I put it down and picked it back up again. Yeah, I am super excited!!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I am heeeere! I’m actually doing some final edits (well, I say ‘final’ but it is the first draft) of my novel and then printing it off as a Christmas present for my family.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I KNEW THIS THREAD HAD TO BE ON HERE SOMEWHERE! AT LAST I HAVE FOUND IT!
I went to see The Last Jedi on Tuesday, and I LOVED it. First of all, it was so visually appealing– the effects were stunning. Second of all, I really want one of those frozen fox critters, as well as one of those space horses that they freed on that one planet (I can’t…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 It’s so cute! *smiles hugely* I think she’ll enjoy it. :))
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Would someone please tell me if these first chapters are too depressing? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks everybody. The overall tone of the story is somewhat dark– think Lord of the Rings— but it’s about finding hope in the midst of darkness and strength in the midst of persecution, so from the beginning I’ve tried to show admirable qualities in the story’s protagonists, in hopes that the depressing circumstances will draw readers to the…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g Yay!! That’s the bestiest!!
- Load More
