@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily @aislinn-mollisong Either you you still here? I’m trying to write and listen to my new TobyMac album at the same time 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong You shall soon be a knight. Believe me 😉
Looks like you got yourself a fan! XD
I don’t know… @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @princessfoo Are we? As long as you are, I’ll keep applying the effects 😀 *polishes subwoofers*
-
Joy replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Merry Christmas!!! And thanks for the fire, Stan! What a display! 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh. Just saw that everyone’s gone because its Christmas. Oops. Well, I’m still on, if anyone’s here.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah, yes. The stubborn middle of a book. Makes you almost wish the middle didn’t comprise the whole story, doesn’t it? But. To business.
I struggled with this ONLY MONTHS AGO. But I’m pretty sure I have a rather decent strategy now. Here goes!
First, find really fun stuff. Such as, pirates, lava worms, vessapedes, snowstorms, volcanoes, Tnelns,…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You know you are a writer when your sister draws your MCs and you aren’t sure if it’s fanart or concept art….
You know you are a writer when your sister is already planning the actors for your audiobook.
@dragon-snapper @dekreel @daughteroftheking @princessfoo Are you trying to take over the word again!!?? I SHALL SAVE THE WORLD!!! Aislinn…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @jenwriter17! Nice to meet you! I’m Aislinn. So, you asked about Sci-Fi cliches? Well, I don’t write Sci-Fi, but I sure have met up with some cliches.
Along with what everyone else said, (because those are the most common and also most annoying ones) here are some that I’ve noticed.
– Giant Doomsday Device/Superweapon.
– Overused X’s and…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow. I would totally buy that.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone! It’s Christmas, I’m wearing my new pajamas and fuzzysocks, and writing. Anyone else on this GLORIOUS snowy Christmas? No? Yes? Maybe?
@catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel @emily @imissedsomepeopleifyou’reonpleasetellme
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
That was AWESOME!!! How did you know I say Adventure a lot??!?! Catwing, you are a very good writer.
-
Hannah replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Merry Christmas! *rolls in the snow that is melting outside*
Merry christmas to all the rest of you Kapeefers!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon no…. 🙁 Well yes we move about a month or two after christmas if it all goes well so kinda but it’ll be a while. 🙁
-
Hannah replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Oh, it’s okay I don’t blame you! One doesn’t immediately think Star Wars when one hears that quote 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking Hey, guys! Thanks to your prayers I am doing MUCH better…not vomiting anymore and my fever is gone. Thank you for praying!!!
@emily Thanks for praying. My cousin is healing and I think she is home now. Her mom (my cousin Ryan’s wife) actually just had her baby boy so if you could pray for them all that would…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing This is awesome! Can’t wait for Part 2. 🙂 🙂
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 That makes sense. Childhood memories make great usernames and passwords. 🙂
Yes, I am a musician. In fact, music is my major, so what used to be my hobby is now pretty much all I do. But I love it. I wanted a username that united the hobbies I’m passionate about (music and writing) with my spiritual passion– to allow Christ to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 YES!
And I agree, it’s probably at least the best Star Wars I’ve ever seen! (Then again I haven’t seen the other Star Wars movies in years)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I’ll do that! I’ve never done a middle aged character before, though, so I’m warning you ahead of time that it might not be my best work *nervous grin*
- Load More

