@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops. I’m still here….sorry, @emily This is what happens when I multitask…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Sweet! I’m homeschooled too! And my hair is dark brown, and art… I would describe myself as “rather decent”. (Now my sister is a different story. That girl is a genius.)
No, I did not draw this picture. I found it on Pinterest, butu it looks exactly like me! Cool, huh?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Actually I did visual storytelling a LOT as a kid. No words, just stick people. On dozens of notebooks. I loved it, and still do 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!
*waves both hands frantically in the air while standing on tiptoes on a table*
Please, Dragon Snapper!?!? I can read super fast and I’m good at editing and I REALLY WANT TO READ YOUR BOOK!!!!
(I asked second so I need to be in.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! I’m glad you had a nice and relaxing hiatus 😉
I’ll beta read it! It looks interesting, and I need to read sci-fi more, so this will be perfect! 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
OYA! I’m Aislinn Mollisong, Hero! I hail from the land of Aethasia, and am currently writing a fantasy trilogy. Welcome to the bestistest place on the interwebs!
My questions: (Warning: you will be bombarded by KaPeeFer questions)
Are you homeschooled?
Do you like art?
What color is your hair?
Aislinn out. 😉
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Nice signature. 😉 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter, you basically see if anyone else is writing. then you talk about what it is you’re writing, what problems you’re having, or something like that.
by the way, if anyone is on, I’m writing right now.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Hello!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! I like drawing too!
A graphic novel?! Oohh, that’s so cool!! OMW that’s awesome! Sorry, I like graphic novels XD
I wish I had the patience to do graphic novels. Mostly I do manga/cartoon portraits. Like my profile pic X)
What are some of your favorite books? TV shows?…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
‘Sup Kapeefers!
Over my nice hiatus, I finished editing the first draft of one of my novels, Sector One: Insurrection. I’m pretty excited about it too, especially since I can send it out to more betas. AKA You all! 😀
I’ll try to throw together a half-decent synopsis to explain it.
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Heyyy, are you new here? 😀
The Doctor would rather own 25 cats
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Not bad! Nice font X) Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! What are your favorite books?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hmmm….alright. As long as its at least four feet away from Detective Oldenpinner. (I take my Defender job very seriously. If you hadn’t noticed.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Hey! Welcome to kingdom pen! 😀 What’s your favorite book?
@aislinn-mollisong What about melted chairs?
-
EpicAddie2 posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ~C. S. Lewis
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops. Sorry, Glow. I wish we could say we don’t usually do this, but….people don’t really stay on topic here. Hijacking one’s intro topic is almost a rule by now.
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about what makes someone a hero. There are some obvious things, but you can be a hero and not defeat the evil villain, right? What about always being loyal to your friends and family? Always choosing to do the right thing when doing the wrong thing is easier?
So what makes someone a hero?
I need ideas for my n…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I’m not starting a glitter war.
I only just now got rid of every trace of an unfortunate choice in wrapping paper that left blue glitter everywhere.
AAAAAAGH NO I DIDN’T!!!!!
- Load More
