Hello there!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    itisastarrynight
    @itisastarrynight
      • Total Posts: 134

Hello! New recruit here. I have recently have taken an interest in writing my own story, My current (and first) is going to be a graphic novel, it is what pulled me into writing as I always have been a bit intimidated by doing my own book or project. It will hopefully be character-centered. Love the community and articles posted here. (I’ve actually been creeping around the site for nearly a week now and found it through my sister @introvert_girl ) I am an INFJ and enjoy fictional fantasy stories the most. I mostly draw in my spare time.
      Anyway, hello and happy new year!

I can't believe it's not butter!

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@itisastarrynight  Hello!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! I like drawing too!

A graphic novel?! Oohh, that’s so cool!! OMW that’s awesome! Sorry, I like graphic novels XD

I wish I had the patience to do graphic novels. Mostly I do manga/cartoon portraits. Like my profile pic X)

What are some of your favorite books? TV shows? Movies? Do you know your MBTI personality?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Aislinn Mollisong
        @aislinn-mollisong
          • Total Posts: 445

OYA! I’m Aislinn Mollisong, Hero! I hail from the land of Aethasia, and am currently writing a fantasy trilogy. Welcome to the bestistest place on the interwebs!

My questions: (Warning: you will be bombarded by KaPeeFer questions)

Are you homeschooled?

Do you like art?

What color is your hair?

Aislinn out. 😉

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
          https://forums.theaetherli

itisastarrynight
          @itisastarrynight

@dekreel Yes, I am an INFJ, mbti-nerd. Hi! the funny story is I do not read a lot of comics but I just like the idea of visual storytelling! I have my work cut out for me, but at this point am focusing on the writing. My favourite show atm is Voltron: Legendary Defender and book series Story Theives by James Riley is where it’s at for me 😀

itisastarrynight
            @itisastarrynight

@aislinn-mollisong I am homeschooled! I love art! My hair is light brown! Did you draw your profile picture? It looks awesome! and I’ll seeyou around 🙂

Joy
              @dekreel

@itisastarrynight  Actually I did visual storytelling a LOT as a kid. No words, just stick people. On dozens of notebooks. I loved it, and still do 🙂

Aislinn Mollisong
                @aislinn-mollisong
                  • Total Posts: 445

@itisastarrynight Sweet! I’m homeschooled too! And my hair is dark brown, and art… I would describe myself as “rather decent”. (Now my sister is a different story. That girl is a genius.)

No, I did not draw this picture. I found it on Pinterest, butu it looks exactly like me! Cool, huh?

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                  https://forums.theaetherli

itisastarrynight
                  @itisastarrynight

I didn’t make my profile picture at all, either. Isn’t the internet great? Mine is from pinterest, too. I’m sure you make fine art! Mine is “rather decent” as well, as most artists it seems would say.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 859

@itisastarrynight Welcome to KP! Are you @introver_girl’s older or younger sister? @emily is my little sis. I don’t think you’ve met her yet. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Sam Kowal
                      @sam-kowal
                        • Total Posts: 635

@itisastarrynight 😀 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet!

Stan says Hi too (my dragon pal)

A graphic novel sounds really cool 😀

I like to draw, and I’ve done some before, but I don’t think I’m good enough to try something like that.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                        Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

@itisastarrynight Oooh. A graphic novel! That’s so cool.

Welcome to the community. 😀

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@itisastarrynight Welcome to KP!!! Wait, nobody said it! Welcome to the BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!!!! There. I’ve said my piece.

What are your favorite books? Mine are The Ascendance Trilogy, The Baker Family Adventures, and Calico Captive. Have you read The Ascendance Trilogy? @epicaddie2, @shannon, and I could fangirl about it all day. 😀

Do you have any hobbies, other than writing, I mean? 😀

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice
                              • Total Posts: 3365

@itsastarrynight Welcome! I’m an INFP/J I don’t really know which I am, I’m conflicted.

Um…what can I ask you? Whereabouts on the globe are you from?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
                              @dekreel

@seekjustice  I’m actually almost the same way! I’m a mix of ENFP and ENFJ

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice
                                  • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel I always come out as INFP whenever I take the test, but I feel I’m about fifty-fifty.

sorry @itisastarrynight I got your tag wrong. See above! ^

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >