@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And signing off *siiigghhhh…..*
-
Joy replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of it, but it sounds awesome! Unfortunately I won’t be coming.
Jen, I’m excited for you!! I know that feeling where you just wanna squeal about it. Have fun!! Hope you meet Nadine Brandes (whoever she is…)!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll miss you!!
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @emily @shannon @supermonkey42 I’m here. Again…
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write a book, probably
@catwing A cabin. She hates being ostentatious. (welll, sometimes she loves it…)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
oh! Ethrydal already mentioned it! (Beat me too it haha.)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
Have you ever heard of
The positive Trait thesaurus:A Writers Guide to Character attributes. By Angela Ackerman? Its really cool!
She also has a negative trait one, an emotion one, an urban setting one.. and a few more I think 🙂
My sister @introvert_girl has the negative trait one, the positive trait one, and the emotion one and…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj
I feel like what is ‘realistic’ has a lot to do with the context of your story. I’ve never written a fantasy but I feel like (pls correct me if i’m wrong ..) a large part of making a ‘realistic fantasy’Â is having strong suspension of disbelief with your audience. I’m aware this doesn’t really answer your question but .. uh food for thought? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hmm. I don’t have anything to add, really. I like this thread a lot though. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily I am late. 😀 All this advice is super good, and I really don’t have anything to add. I just discovered the three-act plot thingy myself and me likey. 😉 Your book sounds like a lot of fun!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey that’s great! That just means you are improving 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s kind of a scary thought, actually. Me — A Chosen One…
Dekkie?! Ohhhh, mayybbeeee. As long as nobody else calls me that XD
I’m an ENFP too! Well… I guess I’m also an ENFJ. It depends…
I like you already! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel, @shannon, @sam-kowel,
love your songes.
here’s one I’m working on…
V1
Empty faces with empty smiles
You just pass them by
You could never understand them
Unless you ask them why
C
Why do you hide
why do you lie
Why do you say everything is alright
Why do you run
Why do you cry
Why don’t you show us who you really…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I have to go bye everyone!!!!!! @dekreel @leumeister
-
Alia replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing…I’m in part three!!! *squeals to loud and scares the family*
just so you know, I’m a centaur
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got rhythm in my blood and melodies in my thoughts.
So yeah. But I can’t write songs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I’ve read the first bit and its so good! I’m looking forward to finishing it when I get back from holidays. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @everyonelse
I really am going on hiatus now. I’ll see you when I get back. Keep up the Kapeefer literature and I look forward to reading it all when I return. Snapper, I’m taking your novel as holiday reading 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I wrote 692 words, plus a few edits here and there. I will now proceed to read Embers Burning 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! I will try my hand…it might be weird. But then again, isn’t that the point? I’ll see you in 1,000 words. @dekreel
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Do it do it do it!! The more the merrier! I love Kapeefer literature, and Cyberspace could always use more of it 😀 😀
- Load More
