@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
AGH I’ve been looking for this thread. Thanks, @dragon-Snapper .
@supermonkey42 The Jedi that fell with Kylo became the Knights of Ren, mentioned briefly in Force Awakens when Snoke called Kylo “Master of the Knights of Ren.” Honestly, I’m slightly fascinated by them. They’re not Sith, because Sith only go in pairs, so Kylo basically started the…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
HEYYYYYYY, KaPeeFers and/or KeePers. Aislinn here! I’m writing, and fangirling about My Love Has Gone Across The Sea even though I’ve never read the Wingfeather books. Anyone else? (to either)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m with @kate-flournoy here. Definitely recommend the course. It’s awesome. @daeus did a great job!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose Well, the Emotions Thesaurus is my favorite, but you already have it so kudos to you. Positive Traits one is pretty awesome as well, particularly for developing the nitty-gritty details of a character.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Mariposa This is just as great the second time as it was when I first saw it. I love how loyal we Keepers are. It’s like this downward spiral of corruption; once you become a Kapeefer, it will affect your life forevermore, and your family will be officially convinced that you’re crazy. It’s beautiful.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose Well I basically agree with everything they’ve already said, so… yeah. *thumbs up* In all honesty, I seriously want to read this story. It sounds hilarious.
Only complaint is this:
But when the prodigy is anonymously–and specifically–requested to protect Amy Slate, the only daughter of a wealthy family of Telir, he is forced to tak…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here! I don’t remember if I’ve responded in depth to this thread…
Kylo Ren. and. Rey. Oh my word! Their whole arc throughout the movie was so cool. It was the reason I went back and saw the movie a second time.
-
Joy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Congrats! That’s some great advice 🙂 How are you liking Pinterest so far?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d *pursues* *growls ferociously* …Just kidding ;P I see what you’re saying about the weirdness and stuff. Personally, I like it because of the action, and because it was interesting seeing what Meg was learning.
I hear there’s a new movie coming out, so maybe that one will be better. Although, it’s a Disney movie, so… I don’t kn…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I got through like a third of the book before I… got bored of it. It’s intriguing, and very well-written, but there’s barely any action, just talking. And talking. And talking. Is suppose if I read the rest of it I would change my mind…… But it’s been awhile, and I think I’d have to start over at the very beginning.
So…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I reaaaaaaally want to read this series now! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! And the song…..
-
Snapper replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *blinks* Stop torturing me.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for your confidence, @lady-iliara. YOU HEARD HER, KAPEEFERS! DON’T MESS WITH THE ARM!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa WHATINTHEEVENSISEVENTHAT!!!?!?!??!??!?!?
Ahem. That’s amazing.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Hm, yeah. I’ll add that to my list!
I definitely agree that Jesus is the real hero 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
I guess we’ll see what happens! 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj *hands you hot chocolate* Worry not. I know my close relatives can get out of hand sometimes. 😛
@theacornman I love your signature. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa This is epic. 😀 XD Love the frogs. And my fire.
The only thing I don’t like about it is that you’re making me hungry.
-
Snapper and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago - Load More
