@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@livgiordano Heyyyy, I’ve seen you before! 😉
WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!! I’m so glad you’re here 😀
And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows (sorry of these questions have already been asked….)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
That’s really cool that you write novels. Do you have anything you’re working on right now? @livgiordano
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@livgiordano To tag someone, make sure you add any dashes or other things that might be in their tag (the italicized line under their username) and just put @ in front of it.
For example, Sam’s tag is actually @sam-kowal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi @livgiordano, welcome to the most amazingest place on the internet! Glad to have you here.
What do you like to write? Stories? Poetry?
Also…are you left handed or right handed?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m also going to add a few questions at the end of the document for you to answer, if you’d be happy doing that 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I don’t know if it is, but I just group superhero as a subgenre of sci-fi.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
To whom it may concern…I recently finished a book in two hours–something I haven’t done since I was little. It was good, really good. I’m not gonna say anything about it, except that if you’re looking for a book with a great plot and plot twists and awesome characters…read Scythe, by Neil Schusterman.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Ohhhh, I LOVE writing to TONS of music. lesse…
- Fresh Aire (electronic music, most of it is very good)
- You, Me & Gravity (Planet Coaster soundtrack. EXCELLENT)
- Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack (your basic LOTR music)
- Touch the Strings by Mark McCain (SO underrated!!)
- Various classical music (especially for…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here! @dekreel @seekjustice @catwing @dragon-snapper @ingridrd
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree YES!! *happily flails with you*
Both of them are amazing stories!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Brandon Sanderson also has a series called Reckoners. I recommend them too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t really read much sci-fi, but I just recently read The Giver, by Lois Lowry. It was really enjoyable. H. G. Wells and Jules Verne are always enjoyable and you might like Marissa Meyer’s Lunar Chronicles, I enjoy them as well (I’m up to the third book).
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel *punches you in the shoulder* GO FOR IT!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Welp, I’m signing off here. I edited the first part of the KPA (at least I think it’s the first part… *scratches head* *grimaces*) It was great to see you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered … Just how many P&P movies are there?! It’s confusing me! XD
What’s your favorite TobyMac song? Mine is “Undeniable.” There was one time when that song made me cry. It’s SO good! X’)
You know what’s funny about TobyMac? Every time he publishes an album, it’s better than the last one. His first solo album, Momentum,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered I dunno, I just kind of picked it up *shrug*
TobyMac! *high five* He my favorite artist next to Hollyn and Swtchfoot!
I get Veggie Tales songs stuck in my head. It’s really annoying XP
Do you like soundtracks? My favorite soundtrack is called You, Me & Gravity. It’s for the new game Planet Coaster (which is a LOT like…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered *unsure of what to say* Um… You’re welcome! 😀
So I have heard rumors that you like music. I like it, too! What’s your favorite genre? Song? Instrument?
I like instrumental a LOT, and I have no idea what my favorite song is. My favorite LYRICAL song is “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey. And my two favorite instruments…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Hello!! Glad you could join me! 😉
I’m excited about your new blog! I have it bookmarked
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, books….
Um………………………….
I just looked at my bookshelf and realized that besides Artemis Fowl, I don’t have a single sci-fi book on my shelf. Maybe that’s why I like writing it. I don’t have any……
Sorry. 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 The only sci-fi I’ve read is A Wrinkle in Time, and it’s really good! I would highly recommend it 🙂
- Load More
