Hey Everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

@livgiordano To tag someone, make sure you add any dashes or other things that might be in their tag (the italicized line under their username) and just put @ in front of it.

For example, Sam’s tag is actually @sam-kowal

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

That’s really cool that you write novels. Do you have anything you’re working on right now? @livgiordano

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@livgiordano  Heyyyy, I’ve seen you before! 😉

WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!! I’m so glad you’re here 😀

And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows (sorry of these questions have already been asked….)

You can pronounce it however you want.

LivGiordano
          @livgiordano
            • Total Posts: 86

@that_writer_girl_99 thanks for the tip! I’m still figuring out how to use this site, so that should work much better now.

And yes, I’m writing a novel called Pure Starlight now! I started it November first for NaNoWriMo, but it’s still going, because it’s probably going to end up pretty long.

Here’s the synopsis:

Crystal had always longed to see the earth below. Even as a young child, she wondered what lay below the cloud kingdom of Caelum.  Her life was perfect, but she longed for something more. But when she rebels against her parents’ wishes, her disobedience costs her all of the privileges she had ever known. She faces rejection from all of her people, and takes this as a chance to escape, and start a new life in the world below. Hurting, lost, and alone, Crystal stumbles across a simple doctor. His name is Gaelen.

With his help, she starts to have hope again. For mistakes do not define her future. And Adonai, the one whom Gaelen teaches her of, is a God of love.

www.livforhim.wordpress.com

LivGiordano
            @livgiordano

Heyyy! @Dekreel I’m so glad that I’m here too!

Favorite books:

Let me just say, all of Chuck Black’s books, the Ilyon Chronicles, and Lord of the Rings. But I love way more. I’m an avid reader for sure

TV shows…

I’m not sure. I don’t really watch many shows. I’m more of a movie person. But I like Little House on the Prairie, and the Christie series. *can’t think of any more* Yeah…I barely watch any shows. XD

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@livgiordano Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

I’m a YDubber too, though I don’t get on the community much.

What’s your favorite fantasy book?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Daeus
                @daeus
                  • Total Posts: 4238

Oh, somebody already asked my question. 😛

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Joy
                  @dekreel
                    • Total Posts: 2304

@livgiordano  That’s okay — not a lot of people here watch TV 🙂  My favorite is Doctor Who.

I like movies, too! What’s your favorite? Mine issss…. I have several, all of which are animated. Inside Out, Home, Despicable Me, Finding Dory, and probably a few others that I’m going to head-desk over because I forgot it.

You can pronounce it however you want.

LivGiordano
                    @livgiordano

@daeus Yeah, I kinda know you…because of everything on KP, and I just recently signed up for your Show don’t tell course. Thanks for the welcome!

Sam Kowal
                      @sam-kowal
                        • Total Posts: 635

@livgiordano 😀 Pure Starlight sounds really intriguing. Nice use of ‘Caelum’ to represent a kingdom in the heavens or the skies, by the way. Do you use Latin words often?

I love fantasy, too :D! All of my writing projects right now are fantasy, and it’s my favorite genre. Always nice to have another fantasy fan on here. And yeah, fantasy is really popular here. 😀 A lot of us Keepers write it in one way or another

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                        Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

MNValentine
                        @mnvalentine
                          • Total Posts: 123

@livgiordano Hi! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!! Your story definitely sounds interesting 🙂

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Silence! Silence everyone, for the king's speech!

LivGiordano
                          @livgiordano

@sam-kowal in this book, I have tried using Latin words. It’s pretty fun. and when I want something a bit different, I can use that! Or other other languages as well. It just depends.

@mnvalentine
                            I love classical music, which I also love to play on the piano. That’s definitely the biggie, though I also love contemporary Christian.

Emma Flournoy
                            @emma-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 1352

@LivGiordano Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome!!

Little House on the Prairie‘s good. Most of the time. 😛 Sometimes the stories are really flat. But most of them aren’t. Who’s your favorite character?

And I’m so glad you love classical music. Not enough people do. 😛

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                              LivGiordano
                              @livgiordano

@emma-flournoy Thank you! I’m feeling at home here already. Y’all are great at welcoming people. Yeah, practically the only reason I said Little House on the Prairie is because I couldn’t really think of many TV shows. XD. I like Mary, I think. She’s pretty cool. Yeah, the episodes seemed to progressively get more strange  though. I liked the older ones the best. Oh, and Mr. Edwards is lots of fun as well. 😉

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 103

@livgiordano I loved Christy!!! I haven’t watched it in a while though… now I want to watch it again… *promtly goes to find it*

Btw, were you team David or Dr. Neil MacNeill?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >