@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter, I love her. just, wow.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine You mentioned the Klingon language, so I thought you might be interested in this 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!
I like your tag and profile picture!
So you’re a Star Wars fan! I like Star Wars, too, although I haven’t watched it in a long time. I have seen the new one though. And like @daeus and @that_writer_girl_99 , I also take fancy to Kylo X)
What are your favorite books, movies, and/or TV shows?
-
Joy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
( @seekjustice @sam-kowal Well, nobody else can say that except me. Mwehehehhhh… 😎 )
I’m homeschooled, too! Like Josiah, I have been homeschooled since Kindergarten.
I love your profile picture! Did you draw it? I like drawing…
Favorite book, movie, TV show?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â I’m just going to pop in and say…
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT DRAWING OF DAVID TENNANT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!”
Okay, I’m done X)
Unfortunately I’ll be busy, so…. yeah
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter She’s great! I really like the hair. 🙂 And the somber expression is rather fitting… Thank you so much!
By the way, anyone else who wants to try their hand at drawing Darcy is welcome to do so. I love receiving multiple pictures of the same character – it helps me see her in different ways.
And thanks again to the two who’ve…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I’ve used words from other languages a couple of times as names. I think @skredder actually got her(?) username by searching for the meaning of her name in another language. I like the ones you chose. I really dislike the Spanish name Dolores which means something like “Tears of the Virgin Mary” but your twist to the original in La…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I would love to keep stalking- I mean I would love to stick around! 🙂
I don’t have a lot of my art photographed and on my computer but I can show the few drawings I’ve done for the character exchange thread.Âhaha you can also see my dreadful handwriting .. *dies*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Oh! Wip is work in progress. 🙂 I guess a better question would have been what genre is your current writing project. Oh well.
I wouldn’t worry about skill much. Its more about having fun and interacting with everyone then about creating masterpieces 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Wow that’s so neat! 😀 Thanks for taking the time to answer. ^-^
@kaya-young cool! I like Valeo a lot 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I drew Precium! 😀 I always have a hard time with kids but I hope you like it anyway 🙂
@jessi-rae I FINALLY drew Darcy! I thought it fitting to give her a more somber expression. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome! I started writing from Warriors fanfiction too, but I haven’t read them in ages, I didn’t like the wauly they went after the second series. (However, I can safely say that Leafpool and Hollyleaf were my two least favourite characters in the whole thing).
I like the idea of your novel! I wrote a similar story about otters…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Oh, if you want to have specific guidelines, most girls names will end in vowels, and most boys in consonants. (This is not a strict rule, but like the “i before e” rule – lots of exceptions.) 🙂
-
Ingrid and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Well, I have a little side hobby of studying language. Not, you know, parts of speech or anything, but sounds, and – um – I don’t really know how to describe it. Like, for example, you can make a name sound like it came from the Saxon era in England if you use “ae,” “th,” “dl,” or a couple of other common combinations of letters in n…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine cool 😀 My favorite is probably Jarren Saree
Since these are all made up how do you decide whether its a girls name or a boys name? I’m curious. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Aye thats okay! (I might have stolen mine from pintrest too.. ehehe)
Im glad you feel welcome here! 😀
What genre is your wip?
And hey if you like to draw you should check out the character art exchange thread! Its pretty cool 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Hey! I had to leave for a little bit, but I’m back now. I’m so glad you got most of your words back. And I get distracted way too easily also… 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd How’s it going? I wrote about 300 words which ended up a little bit like what I had originally written, but now I’ve switched to editing another short story. (I get distracted easily.)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Totally understand. Maybe in time, you’ll join the dark side, @aviantrail.
Bad Star Wars humor aside, I really do understand. I’m in college too. Balancing classes and writing is quite the task, isn’t it? Yet strangely, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Being in college has taught me a lot about myself, and a lot of my determination in writing…[Read more]
- Load More
