Salutations!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Salutations!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

@kaya-young WEEEEELLLLCOOOME!!!!

Ah, a fellow Christian homeschooler! I like to sing too (when I’m alone, that is) and I absolutely love anything DIY! I like to listen to music too; Audiomachine, the Piano Guys, Ludovico Einaudi, Helen Jane Long, bluegrass, I Am They. What music do you like to listen to?

I have pets too!!! 😍Two adorable guinea pigs (one looks like a porg from the latest Star Wars movie. no joke) and my brother has a bearded dragon…..lizard……thing…….eek.

Sorry, I haven’t read any of Jeff Wheeler’s books. What genre does he write in?

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

Hello there! @kaya-young Welcome to KP!

Seems like everyone’s already given you a warm welcome, so…I’m not sure what to ask…um… are you left-handed or right-handed?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Sam Kowal
        @sam-kowal
          • Total Posts: 635

@kaya-young 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

(@seekjustice *Unnaturally wide grin* *unnaturally narrowed eyes* *HAHAHAHAHA*)

(@kaya-young we sorta have a thing where we all want to be the first to say that to newcomers to KP, but I’ve not done it yet.)

:/ Nope, I have never heard of Jeff Wheeler, sadly. I must go look him up.

I do know C.S Lewis, Jane Austen, and Elizabeth George Speare, though. 😀 They have all written books I’ve really liked, especially Narnia, of course.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Sam Kowal.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
          Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

itisastarrynight
          @itisastarrynight
            • Total Posts: 134

@kaya-young Welcome! I’m 15 years of age, too. And homeschooled(surprise!) I’m an artsty person too, what kind of crafts do you enjoy? And what music do you like? I’m a huge fan of all things Adam Young and also love the earlier Owl City projects.

I can't believe it's not butter!

Kaya Young
            @kaya-young
              • Total Posts: 272

@mnvalentine Yes! please do, they are really good! I would especially recommend his Kingfountain books.

@rochellaine
              History is my favorite subject! I enjoy several different time periods/places; in particular the Irish potato famine, Egypt, the 1800s, and the trail of tears. What about you?

@aratrea
              Yes, it’s amazing how Austin was able to craft such witty dialogue without sounding gossipy.

@livgiordano
              My favorite color varies day to day. Right now I would say ultraviolet, but tomorrow it might be different. I haven’t read the Ilyon Chronicles, or Lord of the Rings, but I have read the Hobbit, and one book by Chuck Black but I forget what it was. Also thank you! I am open to any book recommendations.

@jenwriter17
              I listen to all kinds of music, including Christian pop, Classical, and some Country. In terms of individual artists I really like TobyMac, Jamie Grace, Blanca, and a bunch of others I can’t think of right now. Jeff Wheeler writes fantasy.

@that_writer_girl_99
              That is a really odd question, but okay… I’m right handed… Is this a trick question?

@sam-kowal
              I really thought you wrote “they all have written books I’ve really liked, except Narnia, of course.” and I was scared, sad, and a bunch of other emotions.

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
              http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

Kaya Young
              @kaya-young

@itisastarrynight I enjoy quilting, knitting, painting, drawing, making jewelry, coloring, and a bunch of other stuff! I love all kinds of music, see above post for elaboration. 🙂

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17
                  • Total Posts: 2522

@kaya-young Ooooh, fantasy! I’ll have to look into this Jeff Wheeler…..😎

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                  www.jennaterese.com

itisastarrynight
                  @itisastarrynight

@kaya-young cool! I like painting with watercolor, though I guess you would mean oil or acrylic. I want to try oil out sometime, but it is most laborious compared to acrylic, and I don’t have any supplies for it.
                    What do you like to paint? I’m not much good at still-life, landscapes, etc, but I do enjoy cartoon people.

The fledgling Artist
                    @notawriter
                      • Total Posts: 328

@kaya-young Aye thats okay! (I might have stolen mine from pintrest too.. ehehe)
                      Im glad you feel welcome here! 😀
                      What genre is your wip?
                      And hey if you like to draw you should check out the character art exchange thread! Its pretty cool 🙂

and I was so confused

Kaya Young
                      @kaya-young

@itisastarrynight I like watercolors too! I also enjoy multi media painting- like painting on rocks, painting/redoing furniture, and I love how watercolors look on old book pages. I don’t think I’ve ever painted with oils ether. When it comes to subject matter, when I’m painting on paper I like to do animals, flowers, and I would love to nail a landscape although I am yet to paint one how I want it to look like.

@notawriter
                        Ummm… this might sound crazy, but I have no clue what wip is. Can you please explain? I will have to check the character art thread out! But even though I like to draw, I’m not very good at drawing.  🙁

The fledgling Artist
                        @notawriter
                          • Total Posts: 328

@kaya-young Oh! Wip is work in progress. 🙂 I guess a better question would have been what genre is your current writing project. Oh well.
                          I wouldn’t worry about skill much. Its more about having fun and interacting with everyone then about creating masterpieces 😀

and I was so confused

itisastarrynight
                          @itisastarrynight

@kaya-young Very cool 😀

Kaya Young
                            @kaya-young

@notawriter My curent writing project is… Dystopian? Futuristic? I’m not sure what to call it. It’s set at least 100 years in the future, and people have special powers after a mega volcano was set off by nuclear activity.

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

@kaya-young  WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!

( @seekjustice  @sam-kowal  Well, nobody else can say that except me. Mwehehehhhh… 😎 )

I’m homeschooled, too! Like Josiah, I have been homeschooled since Kindergarten.

I love your profile picture! Did you draw it? I like drawing…

Favorite book, movie, TV show?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Sam Kowal
                                @sam-kowal
                                  • Total Posts: 635

@kaya-young XD XD NOo0

I was scared just thinking about that

Narnia is one of my favorites, I read it first when I was around seven and I’ve reread it a bunch of times since. Of course, I’m sure I’ll forget I ever read them soon. And I’m sure I’ll start having nightmares about parts of the Last Battle, and somehow the books will cause me great harm, like I’ll trip over them and fall down a set of stairs. (Puddleglum speaking there :P)

😀 Your volcano-exploding superhero story sounds cool, by the way

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                                  Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >