@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! 😀
I like anime, too! although I haven’t seen very much XDÂ Have you heard of Studio Ghibli? Or Galaxy Express 999? I have also watched Polar Bear’s Cafe, Sherlock Hound, Tari Tari, and Usagi Drop
Do you have a favorite book and/or TV show? I like the Wingfeather Saga and Doctor Who
I’m s…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, She’s great! the look in her eyes is perfect
-
Alia replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy, welcome
what Korean drama’s do you watch?
Hey, my sister is an INTJ, I’m not sure it is safe to have two in one kingdom though…
Singapore, thats cool. Whats the culture like? I lived in north eastern Asia for a while, and I love hearing about any part of Asia.
-
The fledgling Artist's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel
Oh I didn’t even think about that haha. I had said it jokingly but writer actually sounds like a cool last name 😉 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy
Hello! Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😀
What kind of music do you like to listen to?What’s your current writing project about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! Whereabouts in the world are you from? Do you have any writing projects currently? What genres do you like to read/write?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
All right! See you  later 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m stuck trying to find an analogy. I think I’ll sleep on it and see what I can come up with by morning. Nice chatting with you.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I like  forward to having a look!
Oh yes, I’ve seen my share of those sorts of movies and books. It gets very old after a bit. I’m very happy you’re coming up with something new and original!!
I’m so picky about accuracy that my family sometimes has to say “calm down, its just a story!”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, well, I got the idea when my family toured Western America last August. I am planning on posting the beginning of it and a synopsis for critique soon – maybe tomorrow – so you’ll see what it’s like then. I am going to try to make the plot similar to one of the old Westerns, but since it is set in the modern day it’ll be a l…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never heard of a Contemporary Western before!
I’ve heard people say that too, both about Austen and the Bronte sisters as well. I’m a big history geek, but I know barely anything about Regency Enngland, so I wouldn’t know. She does make the life of the English gentry seem very dull though.
I have heard a lot about Georgette…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Finished my assignment. Now going to work on my Contemporary Western again.
Speaking of research, I just thought of something else I dislike about Austen. I have read that she actually had no idea what society life was like, since she was raised in a poor family, and her novels were basically fantasies about a life she had only h…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m finished with my blog post and I’m doing some research now for my novel.
Yeah that really annoys me too! I generally just found the characters and the plots annoying and superficial. They all do seem to revolve around scandals don’t they?
Hmm, that’s weird. I find that sort of thing interesting too. I’ve always thought I would…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Goodness, our posts are getting tangled up. I’m replying at the wrong times, since I can’t see your next post until I’ve posted. Let me fix that: Yes, I’m enjoying it. It’s very interesting.
There. If this gets posted before you post in reply to my last one, there should be no more tangles. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I figured out what to write, so now I’m just trying to put it on paper – um – on the computer screen. 🙂
Austen. I can tell in reading her books that she was a good author, but I didn’t really like them, either. I liked Emma okay when I read it about two years ago, but now that I think about it, I probably wouldn’t like it mu…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That sounds quite interesting! Are you enjoying it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice How silly of me. I forgot to answer your actual question. I’m studying Criminal Procedure, which we joke is “how to proceed as criminals” but is really how to proceed in things like searches, arrests, and criminal trials.
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Ahh, okay. I just took the color test, and I’m a blue. I’m not surprised XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I hope it goes well for you! I’m just wrestling with my blog post (which is about why I personally can’t stand Jane Austen). What are your feelings on Austen?
- Load More
