@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I’m here if anyone wants to join.
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
@dekreel you were here around the same time last night…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I wish I had more people tell me weird things ’cause I’m a writer! ‘Cause then I’d write those things into stories about a writer. XD
Maybe the weirdest thing, though, was when I was talking with my former best friend about his character killing one of my characters in a roleplay we were doing, and someone sitting beside him thought he was…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Bye! I might see you later.
@winter-rose I must disappear too. My time is up and I must knuckle-down and write a few character charts!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice I’ve got to go watch President Trump’s State of the Union Address with my family. I’ll probably be back here in a couple of hours, at my usual time. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I know, I’m terrible when it comes to getting distracted!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice I’m here too! Working on a semi-short story, the beginning of which I posted somewhere on this forum a while ago.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I know right? I’ll probably leave in half an hour without having done anything at all! Nice!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m here, simultaneously crafting a blurb, catching up on some bloggerly stuff and making a collage. What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Person: How was drawing today?
Me: Good. Ike actually let me draw him today. I had so many conversations with him, trying to convince him to let me draw him–because he never does–and finally, I got ONE picture of him. Out of the twenty I’ve done. That boy…
Person: The men in white coats will be here shortly.
This actually happened,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong in the r…
-
Alia replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42, @valtmy,…three INTJs????? is that even legal? I guess I should be thankful my sister is hardly ever on. I should also be thankful for the pause on the plans to overthrow @daeus, though in his kingdom I don’t have a powerful position…so, if y’all ever change your minds, I offer my services as long as I get some power.
Valtmy,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
3 things
first, it is a blessing to read all the encouragement on here
second, even if I don’t say that I’ll pray, I have it set up so that I always see the requests.
third, and my prayer request
I mentioned it a while ago, but it’s still going on. My uncle hasn’t seen his kids in over two years. His ex wife is allowed to keep them so long as…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Putting a baby in a box, even well padded, does sound potentially dangerous. However, if what they’re running away from is super bad, the ends probably justify the means in this case. It would likely be a risk worth taking.
A Â few things worth mentioning to you.
- Babies all have different personalities. Some people just see “cute…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oh, haha. 😀 Yes, we Americans do tend to think of our country as the center of the universe. Why would anyone else need an East Coast? Our East Coast is fifty times bigger than the East Coast of England, right? 🙂
(No offense to the British people here. I’m being sarcastic.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Its a dystopian and she’s pretty  poor, so her clothes are  quite raggedy, but they would be simple and practical too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I think her hairstyle would be something practical and simple–a bun or a ponytail I think.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *take tutorials with her*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Haha, yeah. I read one of my little sister’s books which was set in England, and the story was about a little girl who was sad because her grandmother or something lived far away on the coast, and usually they spent the summer with her, but couldn’t this year, so she missed her.
I looked it up, and turns out they were about two hours…[Read more]
- Load More
