@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice I’m here for about half an hour, then I’ll be gone for about half an hour, then I’ll probably be back for a couple of hours. See how well I know my schedule? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! 😀 Which first draft are you reading through?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I was actually writing with a keyboard, but I’ll join you ;D I’m doing a readthrough of a first draft and making notes 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Although I write science fiction, a little piece of fantasy will always stay with me. I still write best while listening to celtic music.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @dekreel @seekjustice I haven’t been on here in a while… Let’s see what happens. 😀 Anyone writing with a dragon?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re not a bookworm when you look at your bookshelf, shrug and say “Meh.”
*does not hide in shame*
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ummm. I think @bluejay still owns that position. I guess we’re just all developing major immunities to ice cream and raspberries while she’s gone. 😉 @dekreel
@clairec This was really obscure, but Daeus nominated me the substitute doctor a while back. No one’s gotten sick… so.
And yeah. I miss Tessa too. 😀 (Wherever you are… here’s a smi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus/Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Haha!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Joktan is a really cool name! I’ve never thought of doing that – picking the name first, and then the character. It sounds like a fun way to mix up the monotony of plotting. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you make up a minor character based on a name you like, then they take over, become a love interest, and you almost want to give them their own book.
You know you’re a writer when this describes your life.

You know you’re a writer when you read this dedication: “To the fictional; you don’t have to do what your…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t have any trouble coming up with names at all. Actually, I usually START with a name, and then make up the character from there. Like Joktan.
(Okay, I’m going to say something about Joktan here because I love him to bits.)
Originally, I just really liked the name, and so wanted to have a character with that name in Embers. Then, a line…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
You. Guys. This is supposed to be INSPIRATION COLLAGES, not DISNEY/VEGGIETALES SONGS!
Ahem. I’m still working on my collages, but I’ll post them as soon as they’re done.
*whispers* I might also make one of Joktan….
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus BTW I am sorry if that GIF made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I’ll restrain myself from now on XD
@rochellaine I know! That was my reaction, too X/
@clairec @notawriter @graciegirl @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 Thank you all! 😀
Claire — Umm…. I’m going to see how comfortable Daeus is first… X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Norma Jean Lutz is a really good author (one of my favorites) who published her books in the 70s-00s. Now most of them are out of print, but she recently put them on kindle.
She now runs a young authors coaching website, and has published several booklets with snippets of writing advice. If you contacted her she would probably be able t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I get an email announcing that you mentioned me along with several loud, annoyed remarks, so, confused, I come over here and find a half page of you trying to spell my name. 😀 Sorry it caused you so much trouble! 🙂 I assume you were originally trying to comment about the Stolen Raspberries comic?
@dekreel That is really weird. 🙂 …[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I still got a notification when you tagged me. It just didn’t go green for some reason. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
wat *is confused*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
whoops messed up the tag @ingridrd
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingidrd Yeah man! Noses are hard. *nods*
Thankyou! You’re a sweetie. 😀@jenwriter17 Yay! I’m glad you like it 🙂
That’s Stella haha. (Not the name I would have chosen now, but 7 year old me thought it was majestic.) Shes a cutie pie, but a bit spoiled.
- Load More
