Writers' Corner #12

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #12

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 723 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@dragon-snapper I was actually writing with a keyboard, but I’ll join you ;D I’m doing a readthrough of a first draft and making notes 🙂

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@seekjustice Hi! 😀 Which first draft are you reading through?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Rochellaine
        @rochellaine
          • Total Posts: 3322

@dragon-snapper @seekjustice I’m here for about half an hour, then I’ll be gone for about half an hour, then I’ll probably be back for a couple of hours.  See how well I know my schedule? 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper

@rochellaine Wow! That is a schedule. 😀 Welcome!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Rochellaine
            @rochellaine

@dragon-snapper What are you working on?

@seekjustice
              Do you ever write anything besides the Stars Fill Infinity series(I don’t know if you have a series title)?  If you do, you never talk about it, and if you don’t I’m extremely impressed because I can never work on less than three stories at once.  😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper

@rochellaine I’m working on a slow section of the third novel in my trilogy, Sector One. This one is called Foundation.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice

@dragon-snapper I’m working on a novella called Rose Mask. It’s a Beauty and the Beast/Phantom of the Opera retelling that I wrote in August last year. I’ve been letting it sit for a bit and now I’m coming back to do the second draft.

@rochellaine
                  Yes, I actually have quite a number of novels. For example, Rose Mask, and another novella called Kameradschaft, and a few other novels that I have worked on in the past, or that I have first drafts of, but I’m not serious about finishing them or pursuing publishing with them, so I don’t talk about them or work on them much. Rose Mask, Kameradschaft and Stars Fill Infinity (and sequels) are my serious works. But I tend to work on one at a time, I’m done the first draft of Stars so I’m letting it sit and plotting the second one and drafting the second version of Rose Mask, and when I’ve drafted Rose Mask, I’ll let it sit and write the sequel for Stars, and so on. I can’t focus on more than one at one time, but I have more than one in the works 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Catwing
                  @catwing
                    • Total Posts: 2557

I am outlining.

@dragon-snapper
                    @seekjustice

@rochellaine
                    At last.
                    No I didn’t write a book about a detective animal.
                    I have never even heard of HEAV.
                    It would be cool if we did know each other in real life.
                    (I thought I might have known @Ethryndal but when I asked my friend she said no. *shrug* )

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@catwing HI!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
                      @ethryndal
                        • Total Posts: 1013

@Catwing Sorry for not being your friend… *apologetic glitter*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

SeekJustice
                        @seekjustice

@catwing

Hey! I haven’t seen you in ages!

I’ve often wondered if I know any the Aussies on here, but I’m pretty sure none of them live around me 🙂

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

@seekjustice It’d be weird if you saw them in passing somewhere but you had no idea. We should all go around wearing Kapeefer shirts all the time every day so we know if we see each other. That or we should always shout “Hi I’m a Kapeefer!” at everyone. XD

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice

@dragon-snapper

I know it would be so weird! I could be passing people everyday who I know 0nline……It’s strange to think about it.

Both would be effective ways of making new friends…and probably losing some old ones! 😀 😀

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine

@catwing That is strange, because the girl I met said she was working on a book about missionaries who wreck their plane on an island, and the natives call the plane a “Firebird” and the names of the natives started with “t” so it sounds a lot like your book. 😀

I was hoping it was the girl I met because I never thanked her for an idea she gave me which I ended up using in one of my books. 🙂

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@seekjustice The thought… now I want to go up to everyone and ask them. XD Or not… that is true…

@rochellaine
                                  @catwing

I’m signing out now. I loved writing again with you guys–and I wrote 1104–finally reached chapter 10 so I can write with normal flow again. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 723 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >