@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Refresh your “recent topic” pages! Mwhehehehh…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh cool! I’m looking forward to seeing more of this dystopian novel!
-
Joy started the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Are you guys ready?!
I am proud (and terribly, maniacally, crazy ecstatic) to introduce…
THE KPA!!
The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton: A Kapeefer Series
The GIF-hiders: An Easter Story
Part One: The Dragon who Melted Chairs
“Welcome to the bestistest place in the Universe!!”
“OYA!!”
“Jenna? *whinny* That’s my name!”
“Stan…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel COOL!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, THAT took a lot shorter than I expected.
So, I’m just gonna… you know….
*whispers* Be watching!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
Test
I am testing paragraph separation
Yaddayaddayadda
How about this
Does this look better?
*whistling….*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 YEEP! I’m so excited!
Hi! Glad you could join me!
Jen — What/Who is Andy Griffith? I’ve heard the name, but I have no idea what/who it is
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 welcome! Hello! Watcha outlining?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oohh *hand over mouth* tomorrow?????? *squeals*
I’m doing some outlining stuff for my editing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @audrey-caylin @seekjustice @clairec @waterlily @jenwriter17
I’m here! Formatting the KPA for *squeaky whisper* publishing tomorrow!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Andrew Peterson wrote my absolute favorite book series, The Wingfeather Saga, and D.G. Snapper (a.k.a. @dragon-snapper ) is writing a sci-fi trilogy. I beta-read the first book a few weeks ago 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye There is actually an article here on KP about that! I don’t know how to do links but if you look through the last 5 or so articles you will probably see it! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I think Daeus was one of the people who started Kingdom Pen, so naturally he’s been here for a long time 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Favorite authors… Let’s see… Maybe Andrew Peterson, ’cause he wrote the Wingfeather Saga XD
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Wow that’s a really pretty name! 😀 Never read the Twilight books and I hope I never do haha. No offence if your a fan.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep. All four books. I’d say it’s a waste of time, but if you want to read them just to say how bad they are…go for it? Totally up to you haha. @ashlyvye
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* I’ve only been on for a year, so I guess I can’t expect too much. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’d really like to hear you answer her second question. Share your chosen one status with me?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I’d agree with you, but the Twilight books were even more popular, and I really can’t explain that one, so… @ashlyvye
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is for all the editors and grammaticians out there…
“I hold that a man has as much right to spell things the way they are pronounced as he has to pronounce them the way they ain’t spelled.”
~ Josh Billings
- Load More
