@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing AHH! I love the comic! Um… is it the DeGraaf siblings? I’m a little confused…
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Brilliant XD
Just brilliant
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @rochellaine I’m here! I hope I don’t get distracted…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Bye!
@jane-maree @catwing I’m going to disappear for a little while (15-30 min) right now, but then I’ll probably be back.
Catwing, are you working on Firebird? You said “stories.” Do you have other stories you are working on currently?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @jane-maree All right, I’m signing out now! Happy writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’d like to do that, but I’ve started so many topics in the last little while that it seems silly to start another one. 😀
@jane-maree Yup, I’m still here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yes! I am still here, welcome 😀 What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Yessss *high-sabers you*
I think Kylo just might be my new favorite villain…
Ahhhh, Porgs! <3
So did you have a favorite part? I like the Chewbacca and Porg scene XD
As for Leia… I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I have heard that she can’t use the force like Luke can, so I’m thinking maybe someone else saved her.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really cool idea! You could make a topic for it if you wanted too. (I also adore making collages! I spend way too much time on it!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Since I’ve started making collages for my stories I’ve also been playing with making random collages that have nothing to do with anything I’m working on. I don’t actually plan on using those collages, so do you think anyone here would like to use them as story prompts?
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reagan-ramm Ooh, good idea. I recently watched a few of your videos on facebook, and they’re great! 😀
- Focusing while I’m writing (not getting distracted w/ internet or other things)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, I know how that feels. My editing is going so slowly…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s going okay. I have most of it planned out, but the writing of it is kind of slow.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They cannot be shipped. They would cut their way out of the shipping box with their lightsabers. No speedy two-year delivery of a nice Episode 9 romance for anyone. Order will ship when Jedi are restocked.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
*dries tears of laughter* *curls up into a…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Awesome, how’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on my his-fic short story again. 🙂 I hope I can finish it soon.
@jenwriter17 I think I’ll still be somewhere around in two or three hours.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m not sure, since I have to go out pretty early today. I’ll probably be on tomorrow though.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel and everyone else
Hmm. As usual I am late to the really cool topics. Maybe we should have a forum *hits head with face* (subject? Section? GAH!) especially for Star Wars….
Anyway… *deep breath*
I LOVED THE LAST JEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to find pet Porg* *finds Porg* *finds lightsaber and Mando armor*
But, did…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Woah! Good job!
@dekreel Awesome!
@notawriter Also awesome! (Do you use watercolor/copics/pastel/anyotherartsupply?)
Also, @aislinn-mollisong, I take it that by:
*nondescript mynock noise*
you are a Star Wars fan? AWESOME! (Sorry. I’m a Mando and a geek…😅…for more proof look at my profile…😂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Aye, editing again! Probably for 1/2 hour and then I’ll do some beta reading for Dragon Snapper for a bit.
- Load More
