@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😂 Hahahaha! Thank you muchly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, that’s really cute!
When I first saw the line “This Narwhal was Ish” I thought it meant that he was so-so, because “ish” is what we put on the ends of the words when we mean “not really, but kind of.” Then I realized it was his name, and it became even funnier! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bows*
@kaya-young Thanks! I just copy and paste pictures into PowerPoint so that I can have all of the collages in one place. I usually just find pictures on Pinterest and sometimes just Google. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks for tagging me!!! 🙂 🙂 Here’s the best I got:
A Narwhal Fight
There once was a Narwhal called Lou,
who was proud as a dolphin, it’s true.
He owned a small ball
that would bounce up and fall
back into the ocean so blue.
There was also a young Narwhal that,
liked playing where Lou often sat.
This Narwhal was I…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! *cake and ice cream everywhere*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Ah, so you know your MBTI type? You’re going to fit right in. 😉 What do you like to draw?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello! And welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I have a million unfinished stories too… 🙂
You’re writing fantasy right now, do you write any other genres?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oo, I like that one a lot!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okey dokey, when I know what’s going on, I’ll be able to look into medicine more. Thank you!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *laughing so crazy it’s obvious I offended my sanity and it went off in a huff*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay! I asked my brother this morning what he thought of Chain of Command, and he said
“There…are…FOUR…LIGHTS!!!!!!”
😀 😀 😀 He actually said that, and then told me to write it exactly like that when I replied to you.
When I asked him what he actually thought of it he said that he likes it and it’s considered one of the really…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, sorry I missed you! See you!
I haven’t. Not since Sam’s Ninja Gypsy poem.
Umm…… I wrote a time travel story when I was little X’D
Buh bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay, I’ve got to goooo. 🙁 It’s wayyy too late!
Have fun, happy writing, and get some sleep yourself! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Have you seen the latest poems on the CP tag topic?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okayyy, but it’s really late here, so I might wait for that discussion until morning. 😀
It was originally intended to be set in the 60s, but I think I’m moving it back to the 50s. Do you ever write historical fiction?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ahhhh, that explains the name! Interesting! I wonder why they didn’t just hire a French actor…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @ariella-newheart *realizes I missed a WHOLE DISCUSSION of Star Trek* *cries*
Anyway, to clear things up, you’re both right. 😀 Captain Jean-Luc Picard was written to be French, but the guy who plays him is Patrick Stewart, a British actor. So, he usually speaks with a British accent, though he speaks a few sentences of French several…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have no idea how long I’ll be up… When I’m finished writing, I guess.
Can you ask your brother what he thinks about that Chain of Command episode, too? (Part 2, specifically?)
What time is your story set in?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel The plot is in place? That’s always a good thing! 😀
I’m trying to work on writing my his-fic short story and not get distracted. 🙂
I’m also staying up purposefully, not distractedly, waiting for my brother to come home from the airport. (Remember I told you I couldn’t ask him about the Star Trek episode because he was out of s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Editing the KPA a bit. I think it really needs some tweaking. But at least the plot is in place! FOR ONCE!
How about you?
- Load More

THANKS!!!! *adds confetti to everything*