@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Spiffy! I llllike it! *thumbs up*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yes! Right now I’m making plans for characters. What about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Hey! I’m back. Are you still around?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal @daeus @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @jane-maree @audrey-caylin Hey guys! I revamped my blog, if you wanted to check out the new design. 🙂
(And Audrey, I also redid my blog button, if you could update that too. 😀 Thanks! )
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m glad you can still ride! I’ve always wished I could ride more often.
Praying for you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Well done! See you later 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, I’m signing off. got half a chapter done
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Also, FYI, that Chesire Catwing Grin is actually my favorite line in the whole chapter XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Ahh, I noticed. It’s just that you’re getting a bigger part later… (Spoiler alert!)
Well, as far as I’m concerned, Daniel isn’t a frog anymore XD
I wonder if I should tell you who it is, or just leave that element of mystery…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I am. XP But not the fig newtons. The fig newtons are MINE!
That’s okay 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, Hey, leave some snacks for me!
I’m working on my fantasy novel.
My family is a season behind, so no, I don’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia SNACKS! *pounces*
Hello! I’m working on the KPA. What about you?
BTW, do you know when the next season of Dr Who is? I thought it started last winter, but now I’m not sure
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, the fun has arrived with snacks!!! Pizza and Pie all around!
what are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine All right, see ya! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay, wrote a few sentences, but I’ve got to go now. I’ll let you know when I get back in case you’re still here. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yup, KPA! It’s the only thing I have right now, actually.
What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m here for about two minutes… 😀 I might be back in a half hour or an hour, though.
KPA again?
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
hey y’all I have two characters from two different books.
Terus – Arabic bloodline, black hair, crew cut, thickish eyebrows, laughing brown eyes, teasing smile, short neck, black or grey fitting T-shirt, cargo pants. 15/16. he has been doing physical and mental training since he was 8.
his character is from a dystopian book.
Delmira – Long…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @ariella-newheart @jenwriter17 (even though you said you would be away XP ) @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone
I’m here!! Let’s see how much I can write without getting distracted…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
And, naturally, I’d be happy to draw one or two of your characters in exchange! 😉
- Load More
