@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I thought so.
😀 Okay, bye!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Abbot and Costello are two Australian politicians but I assume that’s probably not what you’re talking about.
@rochellaine Whoo hoo!
What are you guys working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, thats the only one i know
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia “Who’s on First” is amazing. Have you seen anything else by them?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Whoop! Yes, I am!
@jenwriter17 How’s it going?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree, more chocolate for me in the world I suppose.
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, I’m here, writing a dialogue for speech. have y’all ever seen the abbot and Costello “who’s on first?” skit? thats what my speech is based off.
what are y’all working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 So am I! Anyone wish to join? @rochellaine are you around?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Be my guest, madam. 🙂 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Cool, see you then!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be on in 30-45 minutes, if you’ll still be around 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I personally don’t feel it’s wrong. When I write prayers for my novels, in some ways it’s sort of like the prayer is my prayer. I’m not sure if that makes sense, but since my characters are all, in some way, a reflection of me, their prayers, their struggles, and of course the God they are praying too, are all my prayers, struggles and M…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no worries! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter, I love him. His facial express is perfect for him.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ha! 😂
I’m kinda late to the party, but can I just say: this is priceless!!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart, yes, draw her.
I’m glad you like her name. it took me about a year to come up with it, and she isn’t even the mc
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter @dekreel @jenwriter17 @gabbyj
So…I sorta disappeared for the weekend, but I’m back!!!
I have 3 characters; here are their descriptions:
Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has caramel hair that goes to the middle of her back, gray-blue eyes, a few freckles, and probably a mischievous smile/smirk. She i…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is Mr. Ironheart all over again….@ariella-newheart
Thank you for being the best editor-in-chief KP has ever had (to my knowledge). I can’t say anything eloquent right now so I’ll leave it at that.
- Load More
