@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @Audrey-Caylin @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m…kind of writing.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart You, madam, are the absolute bestest. Who else could handle the absolute emotion-dumping and nighttime insanity and scatterbrained distractedness of a random internet friend like you have? *realizes 20% of that sentence was not real words.* *doesn’t care*
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Aw thx! 😄😄 I’ll second that to the rest of you Aethasians! You always make my day!
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer (as opposed to KeePer) when you ask your sibling, “Have you seen my stick-KeePer mural?” And they have no clue what you’re talking about. And then you say, “Let me reword that: Have you seen my stick-Kapeefer mural?” And they know what it is. XD
(I love that word so much……)
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds like a great book. Suspense is my thing 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um…..well that happened. *walks away slowly*
ANYWAY. Here ya go, @ariella-newheart
Here is the summary-ish thing for my WIPs. (Wait. If I haven’t started writing most of them, are they even WIPs? Idek.)
Embers Burning (Fantasy) : Amber, a fifteen-year-old girl living on a colony island, is living an uncomfortably perfect life with her…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*slams head onto desk* WHY DID IT POST TWICE??
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *disdainful sniff* Well you didn’t need to go and drag my personality type into things. I have always COMPLETELY been the victim here, no buts about it.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *disdainful sniff* Well you didn’t need to go and drag my personality type into things. I am COMPLETELY the victim here, no buts about it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Why do I always get this reaction when I tell people about Earth?
That has got to be my favorite. I told @dekreel that I wasn’t quite as crazy over sci-fi irl as she thought…but I think I’ve changed my mind. 😀
I also loved the “best five minutes of my life” one. It sounds like a very realistic exchange.
And thanks for r…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wait, I’m mean to you? Which one of us is a J, ma’am? At least I’m not heartless.
*ahem* But seriously, thanks. You’re cool, I guess. @ethryndal
-
Joy and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Northerner This is why it’s better to just avoid on-topic responses around here. They generally never work.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @GracieGirl because you’re an adorable, enthusiastic INFP who paints cool things and taught me the difference between P/J in personality types. Girlie, you spruce things up.
And @That_Writer_Girl_99 because you’re an awful INFP who is mean to me and has the nerve to like Luke Skywalker.
(Okay, okay, fine. *grudging admittance* I really…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a few prompts I made up and scribbled away in a file somewhere, let me see if I can find them. *ventures off*
Later…
*comes back covered in cobwebs and dust from digging into old files* Here we go:
He laughed. He laughed until tears rolled down his cheeks and he was gasping for breath like he had nearly drowned. I just sat back in my…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk FANTASTIC. Seriously, I loved that so much. *hugs story*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s fine. I’m sure both @seekjustice and I feel happy to know we’re liked well enough to be tagged twice each. 😀
Seekjustice, do you mean you can’t do it at all? If you’re just busy right now and can do it in a few days, we can wait for your installment. Only if you say you don’t want to ever do it will I tag someone else. 🙂 (Y…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @seekjustice @kaya-young @skredder
Hey people! Come see the freewrite that Adora ( @sleepwalkingmk ) did for my sci-fi prompt! It’s so cool! I really like the “donating words” idea. I really like everything else, too. I really like the characters, too. 😀 Okay, I’ll stop. Just read it; then you can see for y…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*also backs out* What…even happened.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hooray for a resurrected thread!*does a little dance*
I cannot believe
How long it has been since I
Last wrote a haiku!
- Load More
