@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, since Seekjustice did Jen’s tag instead of mine, I’ll tag @kaya-young to write the fifth part of story #2
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *falls over*
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *runs away from life* AAAAHHH!!!! *slams door on the blizzards face* Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now.
My response is:
“She was going to write a Snow White retelling, and needed all the white books for research.”
*nods* I’m a genius. 😛
And I tag @supermonkey42 to write a one sentence story based on this picture:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Don’t worry, I love rants! 😀 I’m going to do one too:
Yes, I think in real life we are all at once the hero, the villain, the sidekick, and the mentor. It all depends on from whose perspective we’re picturing ourselves. Everything in life is based on bias, which is why it’s hilarious to hear someone explain just how they kn…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme The spam filter seems to have eaten your post…
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, it would certainly make a little more activity here. Up to you 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 It’s time for dinner now! 😀 So I’ll try to be back in about an hour and a half or two hours.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m still on for now, but it all depends on when we decide to eat dinner. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice And we’re probably going to eat dinner in about half an hour.
Okay. As usual, just send me a tag!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Sooo, I wrote this and showed it to my brother, but I don’t think he found it as funny as I did. So I’m wondering if it’s just me, or if maybe other writers will understand the problem posed here:

@jenwriter17 @dekreel @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @seekjustice @daughteroftheking
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am writing! (In a manner of speaking.)
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @kaya-young Anyone want to join me?
@seekjustice on a gamble that you might decide to come over even though it’s tomorrow morning on your side of the planet. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.
But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.
But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Now, now, dear, trying to act all cool will only end with you embarrassing yourself all the more…
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD
Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉
@sam-kowal for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!
And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara *glances around* *whispers*Â Maybe this weekend!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I would like to draw her…sometime this week. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! *claps hands excitedly* I really like sci-fi. But never write it, oddly enough…
I really like your colors prompt. So many things you could do with that!
I have a couple more:
I knew someone was watching me. That was normal. But what really bothered me was how clumsy they were about it. You know I can see you hiding behind…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
I enjoy haikus
Ever so much, both when I
Read and I write them
Here’s one I wrote a while ago, driving through a strange town in the dark. 😛
Diligently I
Watch the signs flash by, waiting
To recognize one
- Load More
